Chapter 12 ✨

Squad Seven. A team that consists of Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi.

I sometimes wonder I'm in really considered a part of team Seven. They're coming back today, and I can't help but feel jealous. It still shocks me that Naruto could waltz out of this village while I'm imprisoned here.

I absolutely hate this place.

"Haru!!!" My eyes snapped open as an orange blob threw itself on me. "I missed you so mu-" I glared at Naruto and pushed him off of me "ITAI! that hurt!" I sat up still glaring at Naruto. "You fool where's the rest of those fake frie- I mean teammates." I said purposefully calling them all fake friends.

So what I'm angry? I have the right to be angry all I want. In fact the sky is blue, and what if I don't like the color blue? Then i'll be angry at the sky!

"Uhh Haru m-my hand is turning blue!" I glanced down at our intertwined hands and realized that I was really squeezing his hand hard. Whoops.

Suddenly, a squeaky voice was heard coming our way. "Hey! Are you trying to pick a fight with my summoner?!" I sweat dropped and glanced at the little white wolf that was running towards us.

"Isamu don't worry he's coo-"

"You the heck are you?" Naruto asked and I face palmed.

Isamu's little body straightened up and his head was held high. "I'm a Senju wolf summoning, way cooler than you'll ever be!" Then he began laughing like a maniac with his puny voice once more.

....what an interesting character he has.

Naruto was about to retort but all was interrupted when I heard the voices of my teammates.

"Haru! We're back from the mission you couldn't go on!" Sakura yelled from afar, Sasuke walking a bit ahead of her in our direction.

My face wiped itself of any emotion and I turned towards them. "Fabulous. I'm surprised you managed to survive." I spat out crossing my arms over my chest.

Sakura seemed taken aback, well everyone did actually.

"Yeah listen to my cooler than you master!" Isamu barked/squeaked and I rolled my eyes picking him up with one gloved hand.

"It's been nice seeing you all, I'll be leaving now." As I walked off I was suddenly pulled back by the collar of my shirt.

"Not so fast." My eyes widened in surprise. "You and I need to have a little talk young lady." I turned around and arched a brow at Kakashi sensei.

"For further reference, I've done nothing wrong." He sighed and took out his book. "You aren't in trouble Haru, we just need to have a quick discussion." I looked back at my teammates then at kakashi.

"Fine what is it?"

"We won't be having that conversation at the moment." An irk mark appeared on my forehead.

"What was the point of keeping me here then? Huh?" He shrugged and looked up at the sky to find an eagle spearing above us.

"Well it seems like I'm busy right now. So see you later." With a peace sign he slowly started walking away leaving the four of us in a weird silence.

Sasuke just started walking away right after Kakashi left leaving Sakura, Naruto and I. "Well now what?"

Naruto grabbed my wrist and I yanked it back out of reflex "what do you think you're doing?" I asked while glaring. "Yeah no one puts their paws on my summoner without my permission!" Isamu helped trying to bite Naruto's hand.