Chapter 18 ✨

The cloud of smoke cleared revealing many leaf ninja and a man front and center, who has scars running down his face.

"It's time to begin, I'm Ibki Morino your Procter. And from this moment, your worst enemy."

I arched a brow and lent a bit on Sasuke's shoulder for support. My head is pounding after that sound attack and my legs feel a bit shaky.

"First you candidates from the village hidden in the sound knock it off! Who told you to fight? You wanna be failed before we've even begun?!" Ibki said and I smirked.

Yes, eliminate them.

"Sorry its our first time, we're a little jumpy sir."

"These guys are even creepier than Kabuto." I muttered and Sasuke looked at me weirdly. "Kabutos weird to you?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm surprised you dont find him weird." I whispered back . We both turned our attention back to ibki.

"By the way for further reference, in any other circumstance you would've been exiled for attacking the girl with white hair over there. This goes for all of you, I suggest you don't mess with her out of competition."

My eyes grew visibly larger and I tensed up as all eyes in the room were cast on me. So now it's illegal to attack me? Well I guess that's a good thing.

"Hm, well I'll say this once. There will be no combat between candidates, no attacking each other without the permission of your proctor, and even then. The use of fatal force is strictly prohibited, whoever even thinks of messing with me will be disqualified immediately. Got it?"

We were all quiet in response so he continued.

"Now if you're ready we'll proceed to the first stage of the chunin exam. Had over your paper work, in return you'll each be given a number. This number determines where you will sit. Start the written test once you are all seated."

Written Test? That's it we're done for!

_________________________________________

So we were all seated in different locations. Naruto and Sakura were really far away from me but Sasuke was coincidentally next to me. I hope this works to my advantage.

I looked at Naruto and saw he was talking with Hinata, finally! She need's to accidentally blurt out her feelings for him or something.

"Hey Sasuke don't you think there's a catch to this? I mean isn't there always?" Before he could answer,Our proctor Ibki tapped the board with a piece of chalk.

"Everyone eye's front there are a few rules you need to be aware of and I won't answer any questions so you better pay attention the first time around." He said and I cast Sasuke a look.

"You all begin the test with a perfect score of ten points, a point will be deducted for each question you get wrong. So if you miss three your final score will be seven."

Hm seems fair enough.

"Rule number two, Teams will pass or fail based on the total score of all members."

My jaw fell open and from the corner of my eye I saw Sakura bang her head on the desk. Well, my team is definitely dead.

"Rule number three, the ninja you see around the room are there to watch you carefully for any signs of cheating. And for every incident they spot they will subtract two points from your score." I rolled my eyes and leant back on my seat. I'm so done with this freak show and Iv'e only been here ten minutes.

"Their eyes are sharp, and if you are caught five times you will be dismissed before the test's are even scored.

Okay okay this is fine. I know Sakura will score great and Sasuke is dare I say smart sometimes, I myself should do good. So our scores added together can brush over Naruto's possible zero!