Part 50 ✨

I can't believe it's time to show Okami what I've got, the week went by so fast I don't really know if I'm functioning properly or not. Training with Hideo and Hikaru was wild, I was taught the basics of senjutsu.

Sitting still is A LOT harder than I thought, and that's basically what I did.

I'm sadly nowhere near mastering it , that takes a really long time! I do plan on coming back though, this past week has made me determined in becoming a sage in the future. I really do feel great about myself now that my chakra control is much much better.

We also worked on expanding the amount of wood Jutsu I could use, Hideo let me know that when the first hokage was my age, he was extremely advanced in his wood style so I should hold myself to that expectation. Well I think I could try. . .

So here I am now, standing in front of the large wolf that may or may not become my summoning by the end of today. "Okay Haru, how old are you again?" Okami's smooth yet powerful voice asks nonchalantly. "I'm twelve." I respond, nervously looking back at the crowd of wolves that are scattered along the mountain, watching my every move.

Suddenly Okami closes her eyes and creates a clone of herself making my mentally freak out. One of them is intimidating, but two?! Someone help.

The real Okami sits back and nods her head to the clone. "You will restrict my clone from hurting you." Okami simply says. Is she mad?! How the hell am I supposed to do that?

I look at Hideo and Hikaru in a panicky state as I spot them on the mountain alongside their mother. Isamu and Isao are also next to the twins.

Hikaru just nods his head at me and it's almost as if I was in a memory trance.

••At the beginning of the week••

"This week other than controlling your flow with nature, you will not stop practicing this one jutsu." Hideo sternly says as I munch on an ice cream cone. "And what would that be?" I curiously ask.

Hmm, Relentless training for seven days straight on one specific jutsu? While also concentrating on an extremely hard style of fighting known as senjutsu? Seems terrible.

"The smothering Binding Technique, An A rank jutsu." Hikaru happily says, my jaw drops in response. "A rank jutsu?! I'm just a gennin though!" I say, absolutely doubtful of any positive outcome.

"You are the great granddaughter of Tobirama Senju, an heir to the Senju clan. stop labeling yourself and live up to the expectations instead. Not even Tsunade, a powerful kunoichi, has the Senju Kekkei Genkai." Hideo lectures as I take a deep breath.

They really do think I could do this. "This week won't be easy, it's meant to challenge you. But you will honor both the Senju and Oshiro clan by proving yourself to be as gifted as we think." He continues.

I nod quietly taking in his words. Right, I have to honor both of my clans. So what I'm a twelve year old, sleep addicted, lazy, and unenthusiastic gennin? I can do this!

"The smothering binding technique is similar to the Great Forest technique. But the latter is an S rank jutsu, I think you would have a heart attack if we tried teaching it to you now." Hideo says.

"So basically, your arms will transform into trees. Then the user, in this case you, will be able to create multiple branches that will rapidly grow around the opponent. This will result in their immobilization." Hideo informs giving me a quick over view of the jutsu.