Chapter 9 ✨

Alas we finally managed to pass the bell test. After I stopped crying I went back to the group to see them all feeding Naruto, I sat behind Sakura and quietly watched. And then Kakashi came in with a dramatic entrance telling us all that we passed because they fed Naruto.

Was the lightning in the background really necessary though ?

Anyways here I am today, doing team 7's first ever mission.

We are currently looking for a cat, I've never felt dumbe-

"Sasuke, I'm in point B"

"Sakura, I'm in point C"

"Haru here, I'm in point D"

"Naruto, I'm in point A"

"You're slow Naruto, okay squad seven. Hm? The target has moved. Follow it!"

Naruto Sakura Sasuke and I all watched the target from afar as it jumped into the bush nearby.

"The target is five meters away I could go at anytime!" Naruto whisper yelled into the mic. This is such a tense atmosphere holy - "Go!" Kakashi commanded.

We all lunged at the cat at the same time but thankfully, Naruto got the target. The cat was literally beating Naruto up this is tragic.

After confirming Tora is the cat we got, we all made our way to the hokage's office.

____________________

My eyes were narrowed when I walked into the hokage's office. A fat lady was there suffocating Tora and I simply arched a brow at the scene. No wonder the cat ran away.

"Hahah serves that cat right." Naruto said and I elbowed his ribcage. "Hey! Haru that hurt believe it!" He complained and I stayed still with my ruby red eyes still formed as slits.

"The next mission for Kakashi's seventh squad is An errand to the neighboring town, To babysit the chief counselors son, Helping with digging for potatoes-"

"Nooo! No No Thank you!" Naruto yelled putting his arms up in a 'X' mark. "I want to do more exciting Missions! Give us something else!"

I nodded at that "Good Point Naruto." I said defending his cause. I don't want to babysit anymore kids.

Kakashi placed a hand on my head and tightened it a little. I winced and he looked at me with a 'you better keep quiet' look.

"You idiot! You're just a rookie ninja!-" I stopped listening to Iruka's long lecture there. Its something he would repeat over and over again at the academy.

"Yesterday was pork bone broth noodles, so today will be Miso broth-" the fact that listening to Naruto's dinner plan is more interesting than the hokage's lectures are pretty sad.

"Listen!!" The old man yelled causing me to have a mini heart attack.

"Maaan, you always lecture me, old man! But I'm not that little prankster that you think I am!  Humph!" Naruto yelled and I face palmed.

His complaining is going to get us no where!

"Okay fine!" My jaw dropped and I glanced at Kakashi sensei in shock. Naruto's complaining got us somewhere!

"If you insist, I'll have you do a C-rank mission, you'll be body guards for someone." I smiled and nodded my head at this.

I'll get to leave the village for the first time ever!

"Who? Who? A feudal lord?! Or, a princess?!" Hmm I doubt it. The hokage is pretty evil. "Don't get so hasty, I'll introduce you to our client now. Can you please come in? I turned towards the door expectantly and twitched my eye when I saw what walked in.

"What's this? Its just a bunch of darned squirts!" Well, I guess he doesn't like kids very much. He started gulping a bunch of alcohol and I cringed, that stuff smells horrible! "Particularly you, the smallest one with the idiot face. Are you really a ninja?"

"Hahaha! Who's the smallest one he's talking about?" We all lined up and it was confirmed. Sasuke is the tallest, then I'm the second tallest, Sakura is shorter than me and well. . . Naruto is the shortest.

"ILL KILL HIM" Naruto raged but Kakashi help him back by his collar. "What good would it do to kill the old man? You're supposed to be guarding him you moron!" Kakashi scolded and I stifled my laughter.

"And you with the hideous stripes on you're face! How do I know you aren't an enemy ninja?" The client asked and my team all looked at me with sweat drops.

"COME AT ME YOU DRUNK BAFOON!" I yelled but Kakashi grabbed my collar with his other hand so both Naruto and I are trying to murder this client.

"I'm tazuna, a veteran bridge builder-"

"AND I'M HARU, YOU'RE WORST NIGHTMARE!" I yelled trying to fight off of Kakashi's back. Thats right he picked me up because I'm too 'Out of control'

"Anyways, you'll be risking you're lives and limbs in guarding me to the max until I return to my land and complete the bridge." He said. Is this drunktard serious?!

________________________________

"Kakashi Wait!" I was about to step out of the village alongside Naruto but we paused to see what Iruka sensei is doing running up to us like that. "Kakashi, The hokage doesn't want Haru leaving the village. So i'm afraid she can't go on this mission." Iruka said not even looking at me once.

Wait what? I can't go on this mission?! why?

_______________________________

Sorry its a short chap everyone! I had so much homework this winter break I barely had time to write, So I uploaded this on a whim of inspiration lol.

SO.

the third hokage isn't letting Haru leave the village he's about to catch some hands lmao. Anyways expect longer updates soon, see you all next update!