Chapter 8 ✨

The atmospheres tense, I'm still on the floor sulking my life away, and I could practically feel Sasuke's anger radiating off him.

"You're all squirts who don't have the qualifications to become ninja." Kakashi strictly tells us and I can't help but glare at him.

"We aren't squirts." I murmur stubbornly right before Sasuke goes and dashes towards Kakashi sensei. It catches me off guard but I'm not surprised when Kakashi lays Sasuke out, successfully humiliating him by sitting on top of him.

Well what did Sasuke think was gonna happen? The man is a jonin! "Don't step on Sasuke!!" Sakura yells out and I sigh as a response.

Is that really what she's worried about?!

"What are you kids thinking huh? That bing a ninja is easy?" We stay quiet and Kakashi continues.

"Why do you think you're doing this exercise in teams? It's as if you guys have no understanding of the answer to this test."

Oh! So we had to work in teams this whole time?! Sakura and Naruto are still confused about this and I stand up with an annoyed look on my face. "Man, are you guys brainless or what?" Kakashi asks and an irk mark appears on my forehead.

"Teamwork, that's what you want right?" I ask and Kakashi tilts his head, it's a very obvious habit of mine and when he does it it almost feels like he's teasing me!

"I don't know Haru, is Teamwork the answer to this exercise?" Kakashi asked and I bite my inner cheek out of slight embarrassment.

"Of course it is! You just said it didn't you? Just because they don't get it doesn't mean I don't either!" I exclaim before opting to stomp away from the scene.

I hate people sometimes!

I let out a chortle of surprise when I feel myself being yanked back by the collar of my shirt. "We're not done talking." Kakashi scolds as he sits me back down right next to Naruto.

Then, quicker than any of our inexperienced eyes could process, Kakashi pulls out a Kunai on Sasukes neck and I can't help but smirk a little.

"Sakura! Kill Naruto, or else Sasuke dies. Haru, if Sakura doesn't Kill Naruto, you kill her and Sasuke!" Kakashi exclaims, the mood of our confrontation becoming more and more tense.

Me on the other hand, my smirk widens and I pull out a kunai of my own. "Got it sensei, I'm ready." I say darkly and everyone to which everyone else sweat drops.

"That wasn't literal, Haru." Kakashi deadpans much to my dismay.

I pout and re-place my kunai in the pouch. And to think, I was going to take out all of my frustrations!

Kakashi stands up from Sasuke and walks towards a large stone with many people's names engraved on there. Naruto yells about how he wanted to be on the stone and I cringe, seeing the long list of senju's engraved on the rock could mean no good.

"All of them were killed in action Naruto, I don't think u wanna be on that rock." I murmur softly to him before walking towards the stone and stopping next to Kakashi. My eyes wander around the old rock before it lands on a specific name.

Luna Senju, my birth mother.

"This is a memorial, the names of my friends are also engraved on here." Kakashi said, but I'm too lost in my thoughts to listen.