CHAPTER 1

Imogen's P.O.V

"Imogen?" My mum called me from downstairs.
"Yes mum?" I called back while cleaning my room.
"You got a letter in the mail."
I squealed and ran downstairs to see my mum holding a letter with my name on it.
"Who is it from?" I asked my mum who handed me the letter.
"Open it and find out!" She said excitingly.

"OH MY GOD MUM, THEY LOVED MY RECORDINGS AND ACCEPTED TO WORK WITH ME!!" I screamed while jumping up and down in circles.
"I'm so proud of you!" My mum said giving me a HUGE hug.
"What's going on?" My brother said walking down the stairs while rubbing his eyes. My brother is 15 and he thinks that he can do what he wants, whenever he wants and that gets on my nerves!
"Your sister just got accepted with the 'National Music Company' (btw I just made that up) and she's going to be able to go on tour and meet new people and all fun things." She explained to my half asleep brother with a big smile on her face.
"And I care because......?" He said trying to understand why he has to know this.
"Stop being so horrible!" I snapped at him, He shrugged and walked back upstairs after grabbing a bag of crisps from the kitchen cupboard.
"Just ignore him, He's just being a teenage boy!" My mum said, I started laughing.

----NEXT DAY----

"Wake up my little pop star." My mum said while shaking me to wake me up. "You got to get ready to go!"
I sat up and rubbed my eyes.
"How long do I have to get ready?" I asked while yawning.
"About an hour and a half!" She said while opening my curtains.

After I went in the shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed, I started to do my hair.

*Bing*

I looked at my phone to see that my best friend Zoe had text me!

Zoe: Hey :)
Me: Hey, how are you? :)
Zoe: Good thanks, how about you? :)
Me: I couldn't be happier! I got a letter yesterday saying that NMC accepted me when I sent the recordings to them!!!!!
Zoe: OMG CONGRATS, I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: thanks, I'll text you later I got to go!
Zoe: ok, bye :)