CHAPTER 6

Imogen's P.O.V

----2 DAYS LATER----

It has been two days since our tour has started and there are only two days left!
We are doing a Meet and Greet today, I can't wait to meet all of our fans!
Shawn eventually wakes up and looks at me with a smile on his face.

"Hey lazy" I chuckle at him looking like a lost puppy!
"Hey" He rubbed his eyes and got up to go to the toilet.
"Imi come here please!" I start to get worried as I slowly walk towards to bathroom at the back of the bus.
"Yes Shawn?" I hesitate to look through the door to see what he wanted.
"Look at this!" I walked and stood next to him.
"Uh.. what am I looking at?"
He turned around and closed the door. He turned his head and smirked at me, gradually getting closer and closer, until our faces were inches away.
"What?" He asked looking at me worried as I couldn't move.
"N..no....nothing! I guess I'm just a bit freakish today!" I walked around him and walked out of the bathroom as we got called........

----MEET AND GREET----

It's amazing to meet all of my fans! They're all so kind and sweet, I wish I had more time with everyone though.
A couple of girls walked up to me, I think they are the happiest girls I've ever met to be honest!
"Oh my god, We love you so much" Said one of the girls.
They were both quite short, One had brown ombre hair and the other had really dark brown hair, they both had brown eyes.
"Hey, Thanks so much guys! What's your names?" I asked politely, I want to stay on their good side so I tried not to sound snobbish.
"My name is Ella and that's Lilly!" Said the dark brown haired girl while pointing at her friend.
"Nice to meet you girls!" I chuckled because Shawn was being weird when he walked over.
"OMG HEY SHAWN!" Lilly said almost passing out.
"Uh.. Hey girls, How you doing?" He seamed really calm all of a sudden.
"I'm good, thanks" They both said in unison and giggled.

The security guards start to clear everyone out as it was the end of the meet and greet. I see Lilly put a piece of paper in Shawn's pocket before she leaves but I shrug it off as we left and went back to the bus.

Shawn's P.O.V
----ON BUS----

We got back on the bus when Imogen stopped me.
"Shawn what did Lilly put in your pocket?" She asks, I look at her confused on who Lilly was.
"Uh.. Who's Lilly?"
"One of the girls who was with me at the meet and greet!"
"Yeah what about her?"
"I saw her put something in your back pocket before we left!" I looked at her confused as I checked my back pocket.
There was a piece of paper in the pocket to I read it, It reads.......

Hey please follow me or call me, Thanks

@Lilly_Whitexx
07635 552

- Lilly xx (Your biggest fan:)xx )

"What does it say?" Imogen asks impatiently
"It's just Lilly's number and Twitter! That's all!" I say innocently.
"Uhh...Ok then.." She chuckles.
"What?"
"Are you gonna call her?" She winks and I blush.
"I think I will just follow her on Twitter" I sighed and stared at my phone