CHAPTER 15

(A/N: I forgot to mention that Hayes, and Daniel are also 18 for this!)
Matt's P.O.V

I'm starting to get worried now! Imogen has been in the rehearsal room for hours! I hope she's ok.
I decide to take a nap to take my mind off things, then I hear laughter coming from the hallway! It sounds like Imogen. She sound like she's had fun.
I open the door to see that she was on Daniel's back having the time of her life.
As soon as she see's me, she jumps off his back with a guilty look on her face. What has she done now?

Imogen's P.O.V

*Flashback*

After we finished laughing, Shawn and I were about to leave when Daniel called my name.

"Imogen?"
"Yeah?" I answered when turning to face him. He slowly started to walk towards me.
"Why don't you and Shawn stay for a while?" He looked at me hopefully.
"Sorry dude, I'm way too tired!" Shawn said, looking like he was about to pass out.
"Ok, but Imogen you can stay if you want!" I turned to look at Shawn then back at Daniel.
"Ok" I replied with a smile on my face as Shawn walked out, leaving me alone with Daniel.

We went over to the mic's and he picked up a guitar. He started strumming gently and sang to a song I have heard before. His voice sound the same as the actual song, but I can't remember the name to the song, or the person who sings it originally.
I knew the words to the song so I sang it quietly while listening to him singing it.

"Let's take a Lovesick day, ditch all your plans and say 'Let's stay here together, it's so much better when it's me and you, you, you" I sang quietly as he was sing in the mic.

After we finished the song he was staring at me while grinning. I looked at him confused.
"Wow, I didn't know you were a fan!" He carried on staring at me.
"What do you mean?" I was still very confused.
"You know my song! I heard you singing!" He was just smile from ear to ear.
"Oh, It's your song? I though your voice sounded familiar!" I blushed feeling stupid and embarrassed. "I really love that song by the way!" I quickly said to lighten the mood.
"Thanks! I think we should take a Lovesick day!" He grinned at me.

What does that mean? Does he like me? Or does he mean it in a friendly way? I'm so confused, I think I might actually like him! But I can't, I have Matt and I love him with all my heart! Why is this so complicated?
We left the rehearsal room, I felt him staring at me. I looked at him and he looked away!

"Are you ok?" I ask.
"Do I have something on my face?" I asked while looking worried at him.
"Oh no, I was just looking!" He started to blush. "Hey, hop on!" He said gesturing to his back. I hesitated but still hopped on.

He was running through the hallway on every floor screaming, I'm surprised how we haven't been kicked out yet!
We finally reaches our floor, It turns out that his room was only three doors away from mine and Matt's. We were laughing our heads off when Matt opened the door looking at us. I felt so bad because I was still on Daniel's back. I felt guilt rush throughout by whole body as I jumped down.

*End Of Flashback*

"Where have you been?" Matt asked while looking at Daniel! I swear if looks could kill then Daniel would be dead by now.
"To the rehearsal room, I told you that?" I was still looking at him worried that he thinks we were doing something else. He looked at me with an angry expression on his face.
"Shawn was back ages ago, I though you were rehearsing with him?" He yelled, causing Carter, Aaron, Cam, Taylor, Nash and Hayes to come out of their rooms.
"What's all the yelling about?' Taylor asked, I could tell that he just woke up.
"Nothing, It's all just a misunderstanding!" Daniel defended.
"DANIEL YOU BETTER LEAVE BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Matt yelled, scaring all of us. I've never seen him look so mad.
"Dude calm down, before we get kicked out!" Nash said trying to calm him down, It didn't work.

I think the boys could sense that Matt has had enough considering Cam, Nash and Carter pinned him to the wall while yelling for Daniel to leave before he regrets it.
After he left they let go of Matt and he yelled saying that he didn't want to see me anymore! He went back into his room, slamming the door behind him.
I started to break down, when I felt about five different arms wrap around me, trying to comfort me.

"Come on, You can stay in my room if you want, I have a spare bed!" Taylor said with giving me a warm hug.

I didn't say anything, I just hugged him back and followed him to his room. Everyone agreed that it might be best if I stayed in a room with someone rather than on my own, so I went with Taylor as he was the only one without a room-mate.

Maybe Matt wasn't the right choice, I thinks he's the wrong one! I mean he didn't even let me explain that I made a new friend! I only wanted to be Dan's friend but Matt thinks I wanna be more than that!

Taylor's P.O.V

I felt so bad for Imogen! She didn't do anything, she explained all that happened and I listened to every detail she told me. It seams that Dan may like her but she only wants to be his friend! That's it.
After an hour of talking and calming her down she finally fell asleep, She looked really peaceful and happy.
Like nothing even happened.
How could such a beautiful girl get hurt so badly by someone who won't even listen to her? It's unbelievable.
I finally fall asleep! But I had the weirdest dream ever...............