CHAPTER 4

----TOUR TIME----

Today is going to be so amazing! I can't wait to go on tour with Shawn.
First I think I'm gonna meet his friends, I hope they're nice! I think I'm more nervous to meet his friends than actually going on tour with Shawn! I know it sounds stupid but it's true.

It's around 3:00 pm and I'm waiting for a black car to come pick me up as 'Magcon' is nearly over! I'm meant to meet Shawn after they've finished.

"Your car is here!" A man said while knocking on my door.
"Ok be there in a minute!" I said while pulling my suitcase to the door. One last look around the room just to check if I left anything, then I leave.

I got into the black car, which was incredibly comfy, put my seatbelt on and waited for the man to put my suitcase in the back of the car.
The man got into the car and started driving. I heard my phone ringing, I looked at it and it was an unknown number which looked really different from any British number, so instead of answering I just text the number to see who it was.

Me: Hello, who is this?
Unknown: Hey, it's me Shawn! :)
Me: Oh sorry your number is different to British numbers so i got a bit confused. :)

I sighed with relief when I knew it was Shawn and not some random person. I saved his contact as he rang me again.

----ON CALL----

Me: Hello?
Shawn: Hey, How are you?
Me: I'm good thanks, how are you?
Shawn: I'm good, the show is nearly over.
Me: I think I'm here.
Shawn: Ok great, the guys have been dying to meet you!
Me: ok I gotta go but I'll see you in a minute.

The car came to a complete stop as the man helped me get my suitcase out of the back.
"Here ya go!" He said while smiling.
"Thanks!" I pulled my suitcase into this HUGE building and someone was waiting by inside the door way.
"Imogen?" he asked.
"Yes" I replied unsure of what to do.
"Follow me, I'm Bart and I work with the boys here at Magcon, I understand that you will be going on tour with Shawn for a week!" He said while we walked to this crowded area of the building.
"Yes, It's nice to meet you Bart!" He seemed really kind and friendly.

----AFTER MAGCON----

I heard loads of girls screaming as I sat backstage waiting for the boys to leave the stage.
After a couple minutes there were a couple boys walking and talking to each other. I looked up and one of them caught my eye. He has Sparkly brown eyes and really light brown hair, he just looked so Jaw dropping. He looked over at me and smirked because I was staring at him. He walked towards me.
"Hey, you must be Imogen, Shawn talks about you and the tour all the time!" He says while laughing a little.
"Hey, Yes I'm Imogen and does he really talk about me?" I ask with a shocked expression.
"Yep" He smiles "Don't worry he says good things!" He said while laughing.
"I'm Matt by the way, Matt Espinosa" All he did was smirk at me and I could feel my cheeks getting warm the longer he looked at me. Shawn finally saw me.
"Oh hey Imogen, You ready to go?" He asked while looking at Matt as if he just committed a crime.
"Yeah all ready!" I said while breaking eye contact with Matt.
"Ok follow me and we will be on our way"

He took me to a bus kinda thing. The inside was amazing! It had a sofa, a fridge with a bathroom and microwave oh and don't forget the 40' flat screen TV!
"WOW, so this is what a tour bus looks like" I whispered to myself while looking around.
"Yep, amazing isn't it, too bad I'm not gonna be coming." Said an unfamiliar voice from the door of the bus. I jumped a mile and turned around to see the HOTTEST BOY EVER!!!!
"Sorry didn't mean to scare you!" He said in an apologetic way.
I just stood there and stared without saying anything, I was just so lost for words.
"Lost your tongue?" He asked while grinning at me "My name's Cameron Dallas but you can call me Cam, Cameron or Dallas if you wanted!"
"H..Hi" I said shyly as he approached me. "I'm Imogen Bailey but you can call me Imi, or Imogen" I said while giggling.
"Well Imi i can't wait to meet you again after your tour, maybe I could get to know you better?"
"Yes of course, Can't wait" He gave me a hug as Shawn walked in.
"I see you've met Cam then?"
"Oh...Yeah" I answer while pulling away from Cameron's hug.
"Well Cam you better go before you get stuck on this bus!" They both laughed and Cam left after saying goodbye.
"You guys ready back there?" The driver asked and we both nodded our heads.
"Then lets go!"
Off we went on my first ever tour!