CHAPTER 23

Johnson's P.O.V

"Imogen, Will you go on a date with me?" I was quite shocked that I managed to ask her that, but I have been waiting for so long.
She just stared at me, speechless. I couldn't tell if she was happy or angry that I asked her.
She finally spoke.....
"Johnson......I......" She looked away and couldn't find her words. "I would love to!" She smiles, making me the happiest and the luckiest guy on earth.
"Thank you!" I said while we both stood up and hugged. I thought I was going to explode with the amount of fireworks going off inside my bones.

A few seconds after we pulled away, Gilinsky was in the door frame looking at us with a smirk on his face.
"I thought you didn't have a key?" Imogen asked.
"Yeah, I do, but Johnson really needed some time alone with you so I kept Taylor away!" He walked over to me and patted me on the shoulder. "I see you two have bonded very well! Don't break him, He's fragile!" He warned Imogen. I gave him a confused glare and chuckled.
"I promise I won't if he won't!" She smiled and looked me in the eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkling as her adorable smile was spread across her face.
"Well aren't you two just cute!" Gilinsky chuckled and gave Imogen one of the spare keys.
"What's this for?" She asked and looked at Gilinsky, then me.
"Just in case you wanted to.....Ya know......Stay over and 'Chill'" Gilinsky said and got a punch in the arm by me. "Hey, That hurt dude!" He wined.
"Good!" I chuckled and gave Imogen another hug before she left to go to her room.

Taylor's P.O.V
----NEXT DAY----

I wake up early to finally accomplish what I had planned for Imogen yesterday. I was going to throw her in the pool, but Johnson stopped me and stole her. I really am starting to like Imogen and I wish I could call her mine! I might ask her on a date before throwing her in the pool.... Hopefully, no one will stop me now!

I get to her door and knock. Cameron told me that he will wake up early to let me in before she wakes up.
The door opens to a guilty looking Cameron.
"What?" I whispered because everyone else is asleep.
"She woke up before me and is getting ready in the bathroom!" He whispered back.
"Why is she getting ready?" I asked confused. I mean it is 6:00 am!
"I don't know, She woke me up and doesn't know. She thinks everyone is sleeping.
"Is Aaron awake?" I ask for no reason.
"No!" He shakes his head.

We hear the shower turn off and I quickly run into the room. Cam put a shirt on and sat on Imogen's bed with me, We waited for her to come out.
10 Minutes later, she finally came out! And WOW did she look HOT!!!!!!

"Why are you two up so early?" She asks, I just can't stop staring.
"We could ask you the same!" Cam sassed back.
"I'm going out!" She simply stated.
"At this time? With who?" I asked quickly.
"Johnson." She smiled while putting her PJs in her suitcase.
"Wait....What? Since when?" Cam asked angrily.
"Since yesterday!" She said in a 'duh' tone.
"So you're not single?" I ask, heartbroken.
"Still single technically, but I'm dating!" She said. "Well I gotta go or I'll be late!" She walked out of the room, leaving us both speechless and broken.

Johnson's P.O.V

I'm nervous for today! I told Imogen to wake up extra early and dress casually.
I'm planning on taking her to a festival which is on the beach, only 10-minute drive away. She has no idea where we are going, but I hope she likes it.

I'm currently waiting in the lobby for her and it's really quiet. It's so early that we have to get breakfast outside the hotel, but I don't mind......I'll do anything for Imogen!
I hear the elevator open so I turn my head towards that direction. That's weird, no one was in there! I turn back to how I was before and go through my contacts until I see Imogen's name, I click on texts and ask her where she is.
She didn't reply.

I then got up and walked towards the doors as it was quite stuffy in the lobby. I'm just casually standing there when I felt someone jump on my back, almost knocking me over.
"Hey, I'm ready!" It was Imogen.
"Great!" I smiled and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I carried her to our rented car and let her down so she could get in. We both got in and then we headed towards the beach.
"Now will you tell me?" She asked, doing her puppy dog eyes. I gotta admit, she is adorable!
"We are nearly there, You will see it soon I promise." I held her hand while driving into the car park for the beach. It was still quite early so there weren't many people there.
"Why are we at the beach? And why are people setting things up?" She asked with a little bit of excitement in her eyes.
"Well I thought you would like to go to the festival with me and it just happened to start today!" I smiled at her.

We got out the car and decided to walk on the beach for a while. We walked quite slowly and there were a lot of boys that kept eyeing Imogen. I could tell that she was getting annoyed by it as every time someone looked her up and down, she would roll her eyes at them.
After 5 minutes we got to this bar, the only one that's open at 6:25 am, and took a seat. There were boys at the bar too, again eyeing Imogen. I could feel her slowly slip her hand into mine and intertwine our fingers. I looked down at our hands and looked back up at her. She smiled at me and gave me a warming feeling like she is the one for me! I gave her a smile back and stood up, walking her towards the festival area so we can get there before everyone else. We walk back slowly, our hands still intertwined, I notice a lot of the guys staring and glaring at me, but I shrug it off because Imogen is the only thing I care about right now.

I have very important news to tell her, but she will be very upset with it! All the boys know and they want me to tell her! I don't know how I'm going to, but I'll hopefully find a way that won't crush her too much.
We get into the area and get our wristbands. I plan on telling her after, maybe she won't be too sad after this festival.

We kept our hands tangled together the whole time we were there. Now it's time to go and finally tell Imogen the bad news.
We walk back to the car and get in, I finally start to talk.

"Imogen.....There's something I have to tell you!" I said quietly.
"What's wrong Jack?" She asked concerned with my expression.
"Magcon.......Magcon is breaking up!" I said with a couple of tears escaping my eyes.
"Wh..what? Why?" She started to cry.
"Everyone is going their separate ways! Jack and I are going to start our own tour, Shawn is starting his own tour, Nash and Hayes are going with DigiTour and I'm not quite sure about the rest! I think they are making a new Magcon with other viners! It's up to you if you stay or not!" I said while giving her a hug.
"I don't want the Magcon Family to break up! You guys are my second family!" She cried more and hugged me tighter.
"I know, I know!" I said, rubbing her back.
"When does it end?" She asks, a lot calmer now.
"About a week's time!" Said while starting to drive back to the hotel. "If you don't want to stay then you will have to go with your family, but if you want to stay then you will be with Cam, Aaron, Taylor and Carter!" I explained.
"I wanna stay with you!" She whispered, I think she was 'thinking out loud'
"I could ask Jack if you could! It won't be a problem." I said and she looked at me with happiness in her red, puffy eyes.
"That would be amazing!"

We got back to the hotel at around 10:45 pm. She left her room key in her room and the boys were asleep. I asked Jack if she could stay in our room and he agreed. I handed her one of my shirts and sweatpants as they would be much more comfy for her! She got dressed and climbed into bed with me, her arms wrapped around my torso and her head snuggled into my bare chest.

"Goodnight guys! No funny business please!" Jack chuckled.
"Dude I think she's already asleep!" I laughed.
"Don't laugh, You're vibrating my head!" She mumbled, and made me chuckle.
"Goodnight Jack's" She whispered as she fell into a deep sleep.
I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her head, I closed my eyes and whispered "Goodnight princess" before falling into a deep sleep.