CHAPTER 26

Imogen's P.O.V

We found the rest of the boys and Lilly. Lilly even asked if she could bring her friend Ella with her, we all agreed. I remember her from Shawn and I's tour, she was very quiet.

We got our table and all sat down. I sat in-between the Jack's, Lilly sat next to Shawn and Ella sat the other side of Lilly. The rest were in random places. We all ordered different things and talked while we waited for our food to arrive.
"Ugh! I'm too hungry to wait!" I heard Gilinsky mumble to himself, causing me to let out a little laugh.
"What's funny?" Johnson asked me with a smile.
"Gilinsky is talking to himself!" I laughed.
"Hey! I do weird things when I'm hungry!" He defended.
"Not just when you're hungry!" I mumbled, but Johnson heard me and tried to hold in his laughter.
"Alright, you lot! Settle down. The food will be here soon!" Bart said, clearly getting annoyed with our silly behavior.

The food finally came and Gilinsky was celebrating by himself, earning a few weird looks from others around us.

Ella's P.O.V (Didn't see that coming did ya?)

These people are really funny. I just can't keep my eyes off Shawn though! I'm so jealous that Lilly got him and I didn't! I need to make him mine, but first I need to learn more about him and find out what I can do to win him over.
I know I sound like a horrible friend, but it's Shawn Mendes the one and only! It's a matter of life or death for me. I'd rather live than die, so Shawn here I come!

"Are you ok? You're being really quiet!" Lilly whispers to me so only I could hear.
"Yeah, I'm just nervous that's all!" I partly lie, I don't want to seem clingy to anyone or they will think I'm a freak.
"It's ok!! They don't bite ya know!" She said, making me 'feel better'.
"Lilly babe! You didn't introduce your friend to everyone!" Shawn says to Lilly. Oh, how I wish he would say something sweet to me!
"Ok! Everyone!" She got all of they boy's and Imogen's attention. "This is Ella, my best friend! She's a fan, but is being very quiet for some odd reason!" She said.
"Nice to meet you, Ella, I'm Taylor! May I say how amazingly sexy you look!" The boy next to me said.

Why did Lilly say that I'm a fan of these people? I only know who Nash, Hayes, Matt, Cameron, Shawn and the Jack's are! Oh, and how could I forget Imogen? The one who got Lilly and Shawn together! If you can't tell that I'm not very fond of Imogen, then you need your eyes checked!
I don't even know who 5 of these people are, well I now know who Taylor is now, but I don't actually know him, Ya know?
Anyway, operation 'get Shawn' is officially going to start when we go to the hotel.

This dinner is taking forever! They eat so slow............HURRY UP MUN!!!!!!

Cameron"s P.O.V

Wow, Lilly's friend Ella is gorgeous. I really wanna get to know her and possibly get past the friend zone. That's if I even get into the friends zone!
I mean, Yeah I like Imogen, but she is clearly into Johnson and I don't think that I can change that! I've tried so many times, but it just hasn't happened!

We are now in the cars, heading back to the hotel. I Managed to get in the same car as Ella, Lilly, and Shawn. Hopefully, I can get to know more about Ella.
"So, Ella! Tell us about yourself?" Shawn asked while he put his arm around Lilly.
"Well, I'm 17 and I'm a huge fan of yours!" She replied. Ouch , I just got stabbed straight in the wound.
"What's your favorite song by Shawn?" I asked to join in the conversation.
"That's hard! They are all amazing, but if I had to pick one, it would be......." She stopped to think. "Imagination!" She says happily.
"That's cool!" I say smiling.

We pull up to the hotel and we all get out of the car. The other cars pull up and everyone gets out. They join us as we walked into the hotel. Lilly and Ella went to the front desk to get Ella's room key as she was in Shawn and Lilly's room. Some people moved around so here are the new room arrangements:

Room 1:
Me
Aaron
Taylor

Room 2:
Matt
Carter

Room 3:
Shawn
Lilly
Ella

Room 4:
Jack J
Jack G
Imogen

Room 5:
Nash
Hayes

Imogen's P.O.V

Johnson and I were walking up to our room with Gilinsky walking behind us on his phone. We were talking and laughing when someone picked me up from behind, causing me to scream my head off as they ran down the hallway. I heard them laughing and I recognized their laugh.
"GILINSKY PUT ME DOWN!!!" I screamed.
He put me down and just kept laughing, I playfully attacked him.
Johnson caught up with us, gasping for air as he ran.
"Seriously Jack?" He chuckled as he lightly punches Gilinsky in the arm.
"Yeah!"

We got back to the room and spread out on Gilinsky's bed. Both Jack's were playing on their phones while I was lying on Johnson's chest, playing with his shirt because my phone is dead and I have nothing else to do.
"Having fun?" Johnson chuckled as he looked down at me.
"Yep!" I replied, popping the 'P'.
"Well, I'm bored!" Gilinsky said and put his phone down.
"We could see if anyone else wants to do something?" I suggested.
"Sure! Let's go ask them." Gilinsky said, getting up and walking to the door.
"You go! We'll catch up!" Johnson said.
"Uh.....Ok! But no funny business please!" He warned.
"And if there is any funny business? What will happen?" Johnson smirks.
"Then Imogen will be spending a lot of time with the lovely carpet that is on this floor!" He chuckled.
"No promises!" Johnson mumbled, causing me to giggle.