CHAPTER 28

Imogen's P.O.V

I've just seen a side of Johnson that I have never seen before! It's a really good side that makes me want him to be mine.
When we were finished, he kissed my forehead and got up to grab his phone.
"You can get changed now!" He said as he was texting someone.
"Ok! Who ya texting?" I asked.
"Just Jack, saying that he can come back to the room now!" He chuckled.
"Ok! I'll be right back!" I said as I walked into the bathroom with some clothes.

 I got changed and sorted my hair and make up before leaving the bathroom. I heard talking through the door so I decided to listen to the conversation before I leave the bathroom. I think Gilinsky is back.

"So dude, was she really that good that you took ages to wake her?" I think Gilinsky said.
"Can we not talk about this? She's only in the bathroom and can probably hear us!" I could tell that Johnson said that.
"Girls are allowed to gossip and we can't? You know I won't tell anyone! I covered for you when Taylor asked. He sounded really upset too!"

Oh no! I forgot about Taylor! He was falling for me hard and I just went with someone else. I feel so terrible right now! I need to go and talk to him as soon as I can, even if it's the last time! I need to make things right between us and I need to apologize for being such a bitch and leaving him to break. What the fuck was I thinking? That's not who I am! I'm not some slut who goes with every boy she sees.
I haven't even kissed that many of them! Let's see, Shawn kissed me when we were on tour, so that's 1. I've kissed Matt when we were together, that's 2. I kissed Taylor for a dare, but then we made out after that, that's 3. When Cam took me on a date to the lake, we kissed in the parking lot before we came back, so that's 4 and now Johnson which makes it 5!

I've kissed 5 out of the 11 boys I've been with for the past couple months. Everyone who has called me a slag is telling the truth! What have I done? I need to make this right and I need to stick with one person from now on! I'm gonna stick with Johnson as he genuinely seems into me. Argh, I'm so pissed off with myself for doing this to the guys! It's not fair on them. Let's go sort this all out.

I walk out of the bathroom to see both Jack's standing there talking.
"Hey Imi!" Gilinsky smirked as I walked over to the bed-side table to get a room key.
"Hey." I replied, giving him a weirded look.
"Where ya goin'?" Johnson asked as I walked towards the door.
"I need to sort something out! I'll be back later." I simply said and left before they could say anything.

Taylor's P.O.V

I really need to talk to Imogen, but she's with Jack so I can't really. I heard a knock on the door, It was quite light and dainty. Cam went to the door and opened it. He said 'Hey' and led the person into the room.
I looked up from my phone because I felt someone standing in front of me. I see Imogen looking down at me with a guilty expression on her face. I look over to the guys and signal for them to leave for a minute.
After they left, Imogen sat down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry!" She whispered.
"Why are you sorry?" I looked down at her.
"I left you for Johnson!" She sighed. I felt my shoulder getting wet.
"Don't cry Imi! I get it, you like him. No one can control your feelings. Just please don't cry!" I said while giving her a . She lightly sobbed onto my shoulder, I rubbed her back to comfort her .
"I just hate myself for doing this to such a nice person like you Taylor! You don't deserve what I did to you! You don't deserve me. I'm just a waste of space." She said as she pulled away.
"Don't say that! It's not your fault-"
"Yes it is! I'm the one who ditched you and made the Jack's forget that you were rooming with them!"
"Imogen! Stop! You're the most kindest person I know! Nobody is perfect and we all have our flaws. It's the Jack's fault not yours and I want you to stop blaming yourself! You're not a waste of space Imi, You're the most important person in all of our lives! We would all be broken if we lost you. You're usually the optimistic one and I like it when you are because you keep us all happy and hopeful in the worst of times! You are everything anyone wants because you stay true to yourself! Nobody in your life is more important than you! Just remember that!" She was fully crying now. I gave her another hug and rubbed her back.

We were still hugging when I see the door open and everyone walks in with sad expressions on their faces. I could tell a couple of them shed a tear, but I wasn't going to bring it up. Imogen pulled away and saw that I was looking behind her. She turned around and they all ran over to her and engulfed her in a hug.
I see everyone here but Ella! I should probably go check on her to see if she is ok! She said that she didn't feel very well so she stayed in the room on her own.

Ella's P.O.V
----FACETIME CALL----

Me: Hey!
Izzy: Hey! How are you?
Me: I'm good! What about you?
Izzy: Same! How's the plan coming?
Me: The plan is almost complete! I can't wait to have Shawn all to myself!
Izzy: Don't forget to mention me to Gilinsky! He's so fit.
Me: Ok, I'll try! I feel kinda bad though...............Lilly has been so loyal to me since we met and now I'm gonna stab her in the back.
Izzy: She deserves it! Anyway, Who have you met so far?
Me: Well I've met them all because we all went to dinner together, but I've only talked to Cameron and Taylor! *Izzy has scared expression* What's wrong?
Izzy: Look behind you!
Me: *looks behind and sees someone standing there*