CHAPTER 11

Shawn's P.O.V

"Guys calm down ok!" I said while rolling my eyes at them.
"Not until you tell me who Lilly is!" Imogen demanded while crossing her arms and raising her brows.
"I said just a fan!" I said aggravated "And maybe more!" I whispered to myself.
"Wait Shawn! Is she that fan we met a couple days ago?" She asked me with a smile on her face and her eyes open wide.
"Uhhhh......Yeah!" I turned to look at the floor while blushing when Imogen walked up to me, she lifted my head and gave me a big hug.
"Don't worry Shawn we will help you find her again!" She pulled away and smiled.

Imogen's P.O.V

I can't believe that Shawn is crushing on a fan! I'm gonna do everything I can to help him find her again! When Shawn went to the bathroom he made a mistake of leaving his phone on my bed, so I took this opportunity to get Lilly's phone number to call her. His password was really easy. I just spelt out 'ShawnM' and it worked! Anyway, I go onto his contact list and found Lilly's number then I saved it to my phone.

----LATER THAT DAY----

It's currently 7:00 pm and I'm in my room with Matt explaining to him what we are going to do for Shawn.
"You sure this is gonna work babe?" He asks concerned.
"Well I hope so!" I giggled and kissed Matt on the cheek.
"You're such a good friend to Shawn, I would love for my friends to do something this nice for me!" He said while wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my temple.
I giggled at his comment and buried my head into his warm chest.
"Do you wanna start from where we left off?" He nudged me while winking and smirking.
"I don't see why not!" I giggled as he started to lean in for a kiss.

At this point everyone was asleep apart from us two so we took our chances while we could. He kissed me slowly as he started to deepen the kiss, turning it into an amazing make out session.

Matt's P.O.V

I woke up next to Imogen, then I realised what happened before we went to sleep. I slowly rolled over to grab my phone off the night stand to check the time. It was 11:00 pm, so we fell asleep for a couple of hours. I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep, but then I heard all the boys laughing and screaming in the hallway.
I saw Imogen wake up really quickly because of the noise they were making. She turned around to face me with a smile on her face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked her smiling back and stroking her hair.
"Just happy to be here with you!" She pulled me close and snuggled into my chest.
"I think we should go check on what they are doing!" She said with a concerned look on her face.

She got up and put her Pyjamas back on, I just put my sweats on as they were comfy to sleep in. We both went to the door and peaked out. The boys were running up and down the hallway, just in their boxers screaming like girls. Imogen started to laugh, The boys noticed us watching them and they went bright red.

Carter's P.O.V

We were playing what started off as a innocent game of truth or dare, that changed when we got bored so we decided to run around in our boxers.
When we all heard Imogen laugh we all stopped and turned around to see her and Matt standing in their doorway staring at us.

"We thought you guys were asleep!" Aaron says with an embarrassed voice.
"We were until you guys woke us up!" Imogen was still giggling at us.
We all said sorry to them and grabbed our sweats to put them on.
Imogen walked out of the room and started to talk to Nash while Matt came up to us and asked what we were doing we told him and he just laughed. I looked over at Imogen to see she was also laughing, but then I see something on her neck!
"Imogen what's that on your neck?"

Imogen's P.O.V

"Imogen what's that on your neck?" Carter said quite loudly so everyone could hear.
"What?" I asked with a confused and scared face.
He approached me to get a better look, then he saw it.

"You got a hickey!" He screamed while laughing. Everyone stared at me and took a look one by one. I looked over at Matt and he looked embarrassed.
I ran to my bathroom and took a look in the mirror to see that they weren't lying! I did infact have a hickey on my neck.

Matt's P.O.V

I saw Imi run to the room. Everyone's eyes were now on me.
"Dude what did you do to her?" Gilinsky asked while winking.
"Uhh...N...No..Nothing!" I stuttered. Why did I fucking stutter? Now they will know!
"Why did you stutter then?" Aaron asked while smirking.
"I don't know! It's not as if we had sex or anything!" I'm and idiot!
"Duuuuude it's about time!" They all were walking up and down the hall chanting 'Mimogen is for life!'

I turned around as saw Imi walk out the room while blushing. She ran up to me and I picked her up while she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, holding me close. I started to kiss her until the boys started to make gagging noises. One of them even told us to save it for the bedroom.

Imogen's P.O.V

BEST DAY EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!