CHAPTER 12

Imogen's P.O.V
----NEXT DAY----

I woke up to someone banging on the door! Matt woke up and groaned and finally got up to open the door. I heard someone else talking to him, but I couldn't figure out who it was. They had a deep voice so I'm guessing it's one of the boys.

"Imi we gotta go, hurry up and get changed!" Matt instructed while walking back to the bed.
"Why, what's going on?" I asked confused while getting up to grab my clothes.
"We got to meet someone in around 30 minutes so hurry!" He started to help me get ready, which was a little weird, but I just shrugged it off.
"Who are we meeting?" I asked with a smile on my face.
"You will have to wait and see!" He smirked and kissed me on my temple while I smile at him.

----AT THE BEACH----

We were walking along the beach, Hand in hand, until I noticed a familiar face............Carter?
What is he doing here? What's going on? I'm so confused!

"Matt? Carter? What's going on?" They both looked at me a chuckled.
"We have a surprise that will help you help Shawn!" Carter explained while grinning at me.
"What are you two up to now?" I say while sighing and shaking my head. They both just chuckled.
Matt grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to a little sitting area by a bar that was on the beach. Carter was leading us there and he kept checking to see if we were still following. What did I get myself into?

"Come on babe! At least act like you care!" He said while chuckling a little.
"I do care it's just too early for my liking!" I whined.
He gave up dragging me and ended up carrying me to a little table. It was only me and Matt now, we just chatted and laughed when Carter showed up with someone standing behind him. It was a girl that I recognised, IT WAS LILLY!!!!!!
I got up and ran to her giving a her a hug, I don't think she could breath.

"Ummm....Hey" She greeted with a very confused look on her face.
"Oh..sorry I'm just so glad to see you right now!" I said with a hug smile. She looked at me like I was crazy or something.
"Wait why are you excited to see........Me?" She asked as if I thought she was famous or something.
"Shawn has really missed you so we planned to get you here to see him again." I explained as a huge smile crept onto her face. She started to jump around, yelling and just being.......well.......a fangirl!

Shawn's P.O.V

I went to Imogen's room to see if she was up because I felt quite lonely. I knocked and no one answered! She is probably in Matt's room, so I walked to his room and knocked on the door. Still no answer! Where are they? I see Cam walked down the hallway while scrolling through his phone. He glanced at me and smiled.

"Hey, Cam have you seen Matt and Imogen?" I asked hopefully.
"Uhh yeah they left like half an hour ago with Carter." He informed me.
"Oh ok! Do you wanna do something? Maybe we could go penny boarding with the others?" I suggested while we walked back to his room.
"You're really bored aren't you?" He asked me while chuckling.
"Yes, yes I am!" I confessed while sighing.
"Well you won't be for long!"

He smirked, but before I could ask him what he mean't, I heard someone call my name! It sounded like Imogen. She ran towards me with a big smile on her face, she jumped into a hug but luckily I was ready to catch her or it would of ended badly!

"Woah it's nice to see that someone is happy!" I said while putting her back down.
"Yeah but you will be too!" She said while dragging me to one of the elevators.
"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I ask frustrated while leaning my head on the wall of the elevator.
"Because it's true! Trust me you will be that happiest person in the world when we go downstairs!" I took her word for it as the elevator doors opened.

Lilly's P.O.V

I was happy that Carter found my number on twitter! He called me and asked if I would like to see Shawn again. Obviously I wouldn't say no, so they got someone to pick me up and bring me to the beach. I finally met Carter in person! He's a really nice guy!
He took me to Matt and Imogen, who were sitting at a table laughing. Imogen randomly gave me a huge hug and told me that Shawn really wanted to see me again!
My life couldn't get any better!

We got to the hotel they were all staying at. I waited in the lobby with Matt and Carter while Imogen ran up to get Shawn.
Honestly they people are amazing!

We heard the elevator doors open as Shawn and Imogen walked out. Shawn looked at me and his face lit up as if he got told that he was getting a million dollars or something!
He ran up to me and picked me up by my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck. I never want this moment to end.
He pulled away and we just stared in each others eyes, He started to lean in................