CHAPTER 19

----SKIP PLANE RIDE----

Taylor's P.O.V

We made it! My nightmare didn't come true. I really couldn't be any happier right now.
We get off the plane and walk into the airport, to the baggage claim. I'm waiting with Carter and Aaron, while the others are out of the way because there were loads of people surrounding the baggage claim.
I was just casually daydreaming when I felt something someone on my back. They were really light and small, my guess is Imogen.

"Can I help you?" I asked, looking over my shoulder to see who it was.
"Yes!" I heard Imogen whisper in my ear, sending tingles down my spine.
"How can I help you?" I smirked as she wrapped her arms around my neck and placing her head on my shoulder.
"Carry me until we get into the limo?" She said in a tired voice..........A sexy, tired voice may I add.
"Of course! Anything for you!" I reply, with a strong grip on her legs to prevent her from falling off my back. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and returned her head to my shoulder.

----AT THE HOTEL----

Imogen was asleep the whole ride to the hotel! I don't blame her though, she hasn't been sleeping much lately so I'm glad she's still sleeping.
I carefully carry her bridal style to her room, which she is sharing with Cam and Aaron, placing her gently on her bed.
I walk slowly towards the door and say goodnight to the boys in the room.

Imogen's P.O.V

I feel someone place me onto a comfy bed and saying goodnight. I slowly opened my eyes, realising that it wasn't a dream. I heard the door shut and saw that I was in the hotel room.

"Woah, When did I get here?" I say, mainly talking to myself.
"Like 5 minutes ago!" Aaron chuckled.
"Who just left?" I ask curiously.
"Taylor! Why?" Cam asks.
"Why did he leave?" I ask, ignoring Cams question.
"He's rooming with the Jack's!" Aaron answered.
"Why do you wanna know?" Cam asked with raised eyebrows.
"No reason!"
And with that I went back to sleep.

Cam's P.O.V

She fell asleep almost instantly, I wish I could do that sometimes.
One thing that bothers me is that we know that she likes Taylor, but she won't admit it! I really need to tell her how I feel because it's growing inside of me and if it keeps growing then I'm probably going to do something stupid. I'll tell her tomorrow when we are alone, That's if Taylor isn't around her obviously.

----NEXT MORNING----

I wake up extra early, get changed and wake up the others after checking my social media. Nothing unusual happening on there so I carry on getting ready.

"Cam what are you doing?" Asks an aggravated Imogen.
"We gotta go to Magcon!" I rush.
"Well you got another 30 hours to do that!" She giggled. Oh yeah, It's not today, It's tomorrow!
"Oh......" I stop what I was doing and sit down.

I hear a knock on the door. Immediately, Imogen answers it, talks for about 5 minutes then starts getting ready. Where is she going? I was about to ask her but she was already gone! no goodbye or anything.........

Imogen's P.O.V

After getting woken up by Cameron, there was a knock on the door. I ran and opened it to see a happy Bart standing there.
"Hello?" I ask
"Hurry! I've got a surprise for you in the lobby!" He said excitingly.
"Ok, I'll be there now!" I chuckled and closed the door.

I started to rush and get changed, not saying anything to Aaron or Cam.

I leave and make my way to the elevator. I was waiting for the doors to open then someone called my name.
"Imogen!" I turned and saw Taylor  walking towards me, shirtless.

"Y...yeah?" I stuttered because couldn't stop staring.
"Where you going?" He smirked, noticing I was staring.
"Uhh........Down to the lobby! Bart has a surprise for me!" I stopped myself from staring.
"I'll come with you! I just need to put a shirt on!" He chuckled and ran back to his room.

I slowly made my way to his room to wait for him, but when I got outside the door, he came out  and scared the shit out of me! I think I scared him too..........

We both looked at each other and burst into laughter. Gilinsky came out of their room and gave us a weird look, asking if we were ok! We both nodded and walked back to the elevator.

We got into the elevator, that no one else was in, and pressed the lobby button. We were on quite a high floor so it is going to take a while! We made small talk, gradually getting deeper into the conversation.
It went silent, not awkward but just silent. I looked at the doors but I could feel his eyes on me, so I turned and looked at him and his eyes were on me! I instantly turned away and felt my cheeks heat up, then heard him move closer to me. My heart was racing as I felt his arm wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Why am I so nervous? It's only Taylor and we have been further than this before!
I turned so I was facing him, grabbing onto his arms that are tightly wrapped around my waist. We look into each others eyes, gradually getting closer until he smashed his lips onto mine. I moved my arms so they were now around his neck and I slowly began to pull his hair, making him quietly moan.

We didn't break the make out session until we heard a 'ding', meaning that the elevator was now at the lobby. We instantly pulled away, acting like nothing happened, and walked out of the elevator. I saw Bart talking to some people that I recognise.
I walk closer to get a better look and realise that my mum, brother and Zoe are here, in North Carolina!

"Mum, Zoe, Tyler?" I ask in shock.
"Imogen! We've missed you so much!" My mum said while pulling me into a hug.
"I've missed you too! What are you doing here?" I can't stop smiling.
"Come to see you! I'm not gonna lie, It's boring without my sister around!" Tyler says, me giggling. (A/N: I forgot to mention that Imogen's brother's name is Tyler!)
"Aww, Ty!" I gave him a hug.
"So who's your friend?" Zoe asked, looking at Taylor with a smirk on her face.
"Oh..yeah! This is Taylor! Taylor this is my mum, Zoe and Tyler!" I inform them.
"Nice to meet you Taylor! Has she been good?" My mum asks.
"Mum seriously?" I face palm.
"Yeah she's been amazing actually!" Taylor grins. I look up at him and give him the 'What the fuck' look.
"Well that's good! I will see you later, We have to go unpack as we are staying for a couple nights!" Mum smiles.
"Ok! See you later!" I wave as I drag Taylor back to the elevator.

We get onto the elevator.
"Really?" I look at him.
"What? You have been amazing!" He smirks, coming closer.
"Typical!" I smirk back.
"Well just so you know.........I would like an amazing girl all to myself!" He starts to pull me into him.
"Good job there are plenty of them then!" I state as the elevator doors open.
I walk out and back to my room, glancing behind me to see Taylor walking behind me, smirking.
"You're such a tease!" He says loud enough for me to hear it.
"I know I am!" I say back to him.