CHAPTER 13

Shawn's P.O.V

We both leaned in, I was so close to her face. We were inches away.....................................

*Phone rings*

Ugh why now? Can't they wait?
I pulled away to check who was ringing me. It was my little sister Aaliyah.

----ON CALL----

(A-Aaliyah, S-Shawn)

S: Hello?
A: Hey, I really miss you!
S: I really miss you too!
S: How are you? and Mom?
A: We're good thanks! How are you and they boys?
S: We're good! Oh someone joined us, her name is Imogen and she is now Matt's girlfriend!

It felt so good to catch my with my sister! I really miss her, and I can't wait to see her again so we can hang out!
After the call ended I walked over to Lilly, who is currently talking to Imogen, and I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk or something. She replied with a yes and hugged Imogen while saying goodbye.
Before we left I turned around and Imogen winked at me and giggled.
She is so weird sometimes!

Imogen's P.O.V

After seeing Shawn and Lilly walk out of the hotel, I went to go look for Matt as he is no where to be seen at this point! I started walking down the hallway to see a shirtless Cameron Dallas walking around.
"Hey, Cam have you seen Matt?" I asked him, trying to get his attention.
"Uhh...Yeah I think he went to take a nap!" He said with a 'I'm up to something' look on his face.
"Umm.....Ok thanks!" I replied with a confused look.

He then smiled at me as I headed towards Matt's room. I used the spare key Matt gave me and went into his room to see that he actually was asleep. He's so cute when he sleeps!
I changed into one of Matt's shirts and some sweat pants. I cuddled up to him and I almost instantly fell asleep with my head buried into his warm chest.

We were woken up by a gush of cold water that was thrown onto us. We both sat up really quickly and looked to see who is gonna get attacked in a few minutes. Of course it was the one and only Cameron Dallas and his little friend Taylor Caniff! We goth got up and tackled them to the floor, I got Cam while Matt got Taylor. I heard someone come in laughing, It was Nash holding his phone, pointing it at us! It was probably for vine or something.

"CAMERON DALLAS YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I scream while pinning him to the floor and laughing my head off.
"OK Ok I'm sorry!" He said trying to get me off him, But I wouldn't budge.
"Bloody hell she's strong!" He said while Matt pulled me off him.
I just laughed and warned him not to mess with me again. He looked quite worried, it was funny!

Matt's P.O.V

After pulling Imogen off Cam, she was laughing and warning him not to do it again, while Cam was complaining on how strong she is.
I picked up Imogen and took her to her room, throwing her onto the bed while laughing. I ran back to my room and got a change of clothes for both of us as most of her's were in my room. The boys were just laying on the un-soaked bed and scrolling through their phones!

"So anti-social!" I mumbled as about 3 pillows were thrown at me.

I walked back to Imi's room to see that she was in the bathroom, but the door was unlocked! I called her and told her that I got some clothes for her, she told me to put the on the counter in the bathroom so I did. I was about to walk out when she asked me to pass her a towel, I grabbed a towel from the rack and gave it to her! She climbed out of the shower, with the towel wrapped around her, and gave me a hug.
I left the bathroom so she could get changed. I waited for her to come out so I could go in the shower.

----AFTER SHOWER----

I walked out with my towel around my waist. I looked over at Imi who was just staring at me.

"You like?" I asked her with a smirk on my face.
"YASS!" She yelled while walking towards me.

She wrapped her arms around me neck while I wrapped mine around her waist, she was already dressed at this point. I pulled her closer and started to lighting brush my lips against her, gradually getting closer and closer by the second.
Before I knew it, I pushed her against the wall, still holding her close, and we were just in the bestest make out session I've ever had!

We ended up on the bed, I don't even remember how we got there but anyways, She was lying down on her back while I was hovering above her, we were still making out.
Yes we ended up doing it again! DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

Lilly's P.O.V

Shawn and I walked around the streets for hours, just talking and getting to know each other better. We found this little park and decided to go in there as it was empty.

"Ok, Place you really wanna visit?" Shawn asked.
"Umm...Portugal!" I explained with a smile on my face.
"How about you?"
"Umm...Probably Britain!" He said returning the smile to me.
"Really?" I asked him giving a confused smile. "Trust me it's nothing special!" I giggled.
"Well it is if your from Britain!" He smirked.
I giggled and blushed.
"Want me to push you on the swing?" He asked while pointing towards the swings.
"Sure!" I replied.

We walked over to the swings and he pushed me gently.
After we went on the swings, we sat on the park bench and just talked.
We finished talking and were now staring into each others eyes. He had amazing brown eyes!
I felt him leaning in so I started to lean in, our lips brushing each others until we finally kissed!