CHAPTER 21

Imogen's P.O.V

"So where are we heading?" I asked, breaking the silence between us.
"You'll see!" He smirked.
I just sat back and looked out of the window. I was looking for clues to where he was taking me until he spoke.
"We're here" He claimed.

We both go out of the car. I looked around and didn't see any beach, lake or swimming pool. In fact the only water I saw was in an abandoned bottle on the floor.
Before I could say anything, Cam intertwined our fingers and lead me down a little path that lead to a forest.
We were now half way through the forest and I could feel a cold breeze run through my hair. Cam kept glancing and smiling at me as we went deeper into the forest.

10 minutes later, We stopped at an old dock by a lake. It was breath taking, The crystal like blue water sparkling in the sunlight, the bright green trees blowing in the wind and the sun overlooking it all. It felt like a paradise, like a magical island that had just been discovered.

"Come on, We're going for a swim!" He informed as he pulled off his shirt, revealing his muscular back and torso. I followed him towards the dock, Cam picked up his pace to a jog and when he reached the water, he dived in, leaving a splash behind. I slowly pulled off my top and shorts and folded them neatly, making sure to fold Cam's too. I walked on the dock, towards the area Cam dived into the water, and I sat on the edge of the slowly rotting dock and swung my legs as Cam swam towards me.
"You coming in?" he asked with a hopeful look in his eyes, begging for me to say yes.
"I will in a minute." I smiled and he pulled himself out and sat next to me. The water on his body, making it's way to the wood beneath him as if it was running away from something.
"Promise?" He asked as I just simply nodded.

I waited around 15 minutes before deciding to submerge myself into the water below. I didn't jump but I found a little staircase around the side of the lake that lead directly to the water. I went down step by step, watching as Cam did every jump possible into the water. Giggling at his every move, his eyes like sparkling like they were putting a spell on me as he looked and smiled at me.
I eventually was fully into the water and swimming around. I felt like a mermaid in this paradise. I didn't believe that it was true, but it was.

We enjoyed every moment together as the sun was gradually setting, leaving a multicoloured pattern in the sky. We got out and let ourselves naturally dry off.

Cam's P.O.V

I looked over at Imogen as we sat at the edge of the dock, watching the beautiful sunset. I noticed her slightly shaking as the breeze grew colder. I got up and ran to the car, grabbing one of my hoodies I brought with me. I sat back down next to her and handed her the hoodie for her to keep warm. We were now both dry so my hoodie wasn't going to get wet.
She pulled it over her head, it was too big for her and was big enough to be a dress on her. She cuddled up to me, I Wrapped my arm around her and let her snuggle up to my chest.

"Should we head back?" I questioned as it was getting quite late.
"Sure." She replied, yawning as I helped her up and took her towards the car.
The ride back was quite silent, as well as this whole date. I didn't mind because I got to see the most beautiful girl have fun.
We were stuck in traffic near the mall and I heard her tummy rumble, I pulled into the McDonalds drive-thru and we both ordered. Imogen offered to pay but I refused to let her. I found an old parking lot and parked, allowing us to eat.

"So, Did you like the lake?" I asked before taking a bite into mu burger.
"Yes I loved it! Thanks for taking me Cam!" She smiled and took a sip of her milkshake.
"Anything for you." I slid my hand into her free hand and kissed the back of it, feeling her soft skin against my lips caused fireworks and made me realise how much I need her.
I looked up and saw her trying to hide her blush.
"Don't, It's cute when you blush! You don't need to hide it." I said while carefully caressing her cheek with my hand. I could slowly feel myself leaning in, not needing to pull her in as she was already starting to lean in. Her soft lips touched mine and sent sparks through my body.

We were almost in a make out session when Imogen's phone started to buzz. She pulled away and sighed, starting to look guilty as she answered. I heard a muffle coming from her phone, someone shouting was my guess.

"Yeah ok, we'll be back now." She finished her call and looked at me.

"We have to get going! My mum is kinda pissed that I didn't tell her where I was going before leaving." She informed."Ok, buckle up." I said quietly as I drove us back to the hotel. I was quite miserable that this night had to end.

Aaron's P.O.V

I am waiting in the lobby for Cam and Imogen, the others went back to their rooms and left me to wait, I'm an idiot for giving both of them a key because now I'm locked out of our room. We all found out that they went out somewhere together as they both have 'find my iPhone' on their phones. Imogen's mom wasn't happy with them and she probably wanted to kill Cam.
10 minutes after her mom calling her, they arrived and saw me. They slowly approached me, as I weakly stand up from the tiredness.

"Why did you take so long?" I asked a bit annoyed.
"We were in traffic." Cam bluntly said and walked towards the elevator like nothing happened.
I walked behind Cam, with Imogen. She was really tired and I could tell she just wanted to sleep.
We got into the room and went to our beds, all falling asleep and entering our dreams.