CHAPTER 3

----IN THE HOTEL----

I finally made it to the Hotel I was going to stay in. I got my key to my room and unpacked a few things, this hotel is amazing!
I jumped into the shower and had a nice steamy shower to cleanse myself in with my vanilla shower gel and washed my hair with apple shampoo and conditioner.
I am going to meet the 'NMC' really early in the morning so I thought it would be a good idea to have a shower now rather than in the morning.

I checked my phone and the time is 9:30 pm. I set an alarm for 5:30 am, as the meeting with 'NMC' is at 8:00 am, I dried my hair and put on some pajamas and finally tucked up in bed.

----NEXT DAY----

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. "Oh SHUT UP!" I angrily moaned.
Today is the day where my career will kick off and I CAN'T WAIT!!

I got up and grabbed some clothes for me to wear. After getting dressed I brushed my teeth and put my make-up on ready to leave.
When I left my room it was around 6:30 am and the Hotel restaurant wasn't open, so I had to find a shop, which was only around the corner from the hotel.
I forgot to change my £20 notes into Dollars before I left for Cali, but they had an exchange booth in the shop luckily. I changed my £300 into Dollars and got $426.39.
I bought a Hot Chocolate and a bacon sandwich, then went back to the hotel to finish getting ready.

----AT THE RECORDING STUDIO----

Everyone here is so kind. We started off discussing things and then we got onto recording.
I was half way through a song and someone that I recognised walked into the studio and started watching me which made me nervous.

I finished recording for the day so I packed up my music sheets when someone started talking to me from behind.
"Your voice is amazing!" A soothing manly voice said. I turned around to see this tall, gorgeous boy standing behind me with a smile on his face.
"Thanks" I replied as my cheeks started feeling warm and I looked at the ground with a smile.
"Your welcome, Oh by the way my name is Shawn, Shawn Mendes."
At first I didn't believe him but then I remembered him from a youtube channel I used to watch. "Oh My God, I used to watch a couple of youtube videos with you in!" I said as my eyes widened."Your so fit.....Uh I mean Amazing." I blushed and turned away, avoiding eye contact.
I heard him chuckle. "Thanks but your cuter...Oh sorry" He said the last part sarcastically as I looked back at him.
"Thanks" I giggled.
"So do you have a name?" He asked
"Oh Yeah sorry I forgot about that, My name is Imogen, Imogen Bailey" I replied while staring in his beautiful brown eyes.
"So did you here the good news?" He asked excitingly.
"No, What is the good news?" I ask confused.
He chuckled and explained the good news.
"We are going on tour for a week together!" He said looking me in the eyes.
"REALLY?" I said screaming and jumping up and down.
He laughed at my reaction as I jumped into a hug.
"Oh and we are leaving tomorrow, so you will need to pack your things and you will also get to meet the rest of Magcon as we will be leaving from there!"
"Ok, will do." I said while starting to walk away but he grabbed my arm.
"Wait, one more question!" He said, I was so confused on what he was going to ask me. "Where are you From because I LOVE your accent?"
"I'm from Wales!" I said while blushing.
"Oh, well I'm from-"
I cut him off "Canada"
"Yeah, well I should probably get going now! It's been nice to meet you" He said while giving me a big hug.
"Thanks, you too" I said hugging him back.