CHAPTER 17

Imogen's P.O.V

I woke up and freaked out when I felt someone's arms around me. I looked around and realised that I wasn't in my room and the person hugging me wasn't Matt. I remembered what happened when I looked at the person to see Taylor fast asleep. Phew.
Then I remembered the truth or dare, so I checked Twitter. I looked through the comment's and most of them said, 'aww' '#Tayes' '#Caylor'. Someone put '#Timolor' which made me freak a bit! What's Matt gonna think now?

We have Magcon today! My first ever Magcon, I'm really nervous about this! What if I mess up? What if I make a complete fool of myself?
My thoughts were interrupted by a waking Taylor.

"Woah, Oh hey!" He he had a weirded out look on his face.
"Hey!" I giggled at his face.
"You feeling better?" He's asked in his deep morning voice.
"Yeah, Thanks Tay!" I replied giving him a kiss on the cheek and getting out of bed.
"What time is it?" He asked, I could tell he was trying not to blush.
"8:00 am" I replied while looking through my stuff to find something to wear in Magcon.
"Tay, what should I wear?" I asked him, getting frustrated because I couldn't find anything to wear. He got out of bed and came over to me.
"Hmmm....Maybe this top and these shorts, Oh and I think you should wear a bandana! It will really go!" He said handing me the outfit he chose.

I went into the bathroom, had a shower and applied my makeup after getting dressed. I couldn't do the bandana so I went out of the bathroom and walked over to Taylor with the bandana in my hand.
"I can't do bandana's!" I said.
He got up and tied it in my hair. I gave him a hug and a 'thank you' before checking myself in the mirror one more time before we left.
Everyone was waiting for us in the lobby, so we could all go get breakfast together. When we got down stairs everyone, besides Matt, was staring at me. I blushed because they were speechless.

Taylor's P.O.V

After Imogen went into the bathroom, I went on my phone to text the others and tell them that we are nearly ready.
I went to my closet and got out my outfit and got dressed, putting one of my favourite bandana's on. I sat down on my bed and text the guys in our group chat. One without Matt!

*Group Chat*

Taylor: I'm all done, Just waiting on Imogen now!
Cam: Ok! We are all down in the lobby! Meet us there.
Nash: Yeah! but tell her to hurry up dude! I'm starving.
Taylor: No Nash wait! She's almost done.
Carter: How do you know that?
Taylor: I heard her get out of the shower like 10 minutes ago! Stop being so weird dude. Oh and I picked out her outfit. She's gonna look so hot!
Aaron: Careful, Matt's kinda pissed! He's been sitting in the same position since we got here 10 minutes ago! He's still looking angry and he won't talk to any of us!
Taylor: I swear I'm gonna do everything to protect her! No dick is gonna hurt our Imogen!
Imogen: Did you forget that I'm in this chat too?? You guys are so adorable sometimes haha!
Hayes: Well done idiots!
Nash: Hurry up Imogen! I'm starving to death!
Imogen: Oh hush! I'm coming out now! Why has everyone gone quiet?
Cam: No reason........
Carter: Yeah, no reason..........
Imogen: Ok then, see you guys in a min xx

*End of Chat*

Oh shit! I forgot that we added her to the group chat last night! She came out of the bathroom and walked towards me with the bandana I gave her in her hand.
"I can't do bandana's" She said with a little pout.
I got up and put the bandana in her hair. She gave me a hug and thanked me. I felt awkward about the group chat but she didn't seam to notice!
She looked in the mirror one more time before we left.

We had small talk all the way down the lobby! Ya know, just to get to know each other a bit more! I learnt that she's from Wales and is half English, half Welsh. That explains the cute accent!