Chapter: 4

~Joy

It was getting late and I was exhausted. Five hours ago I had shifted back to human due to the fact that my my wolf could no longer keep us in wolf form. I walked as far as my tired legs could carry me till I saw a big oak tree, it looked like a good place to rest and get some energy for later. I quickly checked my surroundings to make sure it was safe for me to rest. I forced myself to shift again, I walked up to the tree and curl myself next to the trees roots hoping that the pain would ease with some sleep. It didn't take long for the darkness to trap me.....

It was quiet and peaceful. I could hear the birds and the crickets, i felt the soft breeze that blew the grass and leaves. It was all relaxing, but what I heard next wasn't as welcoming. The sound of twigs snapping followed by growls. The growling woke me making me jump on all four. I stepped back bumping in to the tree, my body was still in pain and caused me to fall back to the ground roughly I couldn't stand so I layed there. I look up to only find three wolves about the same size, two of them were brown and the one in the middle was more of a chocolate color he also had a powerful aura but not as powerful as an Alpha so he must be the beta. They all go behind a tree and shift back to human form.

They come back in only shorts. They looked at me with disgust and anger "shift rogue" the beta said with a growl. I try my best to stand and as i do I whimper at the pain that shoots through my body I then shifted to my human form. "It's a girl" the guy behind the beta said I don't blame him for believing I was a guy for my wolf is pretty big "what happened to you?" the other guy said I could tell he was talking about my cuts and bruises. I didn't answer I just looked down at the ground avoiding to look at them.

Is this how my life will end...killed by three wolfs for trespassing without knowing "why did you trespass rogue?" The beta said snapping my attention back to him "I-I ha-had..." I couldn't finish my sentence when I huge pain wash over me making me lose consciousness.

I once again welcome the darkness...

~Logan

I was in my office just getting of the phone with another Alpha when I got a mind link from my beta Stan 'Alpha we found a rouge' what's new 'kill it' 'Alpha he's a white wolf' a white wolf they're rare but he was stupid for crossing my territory we show no mercy to any rogues 'Alpha we have problem' 'did he get away' I growl 'no Alpha its just that he is really a she and she is in a terrible condition she just blacked out' ' take her to the pack doctor and keep an eye on her till I get there' 'yes Alpha' we shut the link.

What is a she wolf doing all alone in the woods. She wolves usually travel with someone. Might as well go check it out. I made my way to the pack hospital "Alpha" a nurse says as she bows "where is the rogue" I ask "second floor room 270 Alpha" she says and I nod and make my way to the room. Once I am in front of the door I open it and I am greeted by the intoxicating smell of strawberries and vanilla 'Mate' 'Mate' my wolf sang jumping with excitement inside of me.

I looked around only to find Stan sitting in a chair next a bed which held my mate. I walk over to her and notice that she is covered with bruises and cuts which make me growl "Alpha this is the rouge I was talking about" Stan said getting closer but I growl "WHO DID THIS TO HER" I yell as I feel thunder my wolf trying to get out "we don't know Alpha we found her like this" he said "I will find whoever did this to her and make them wish they never laid a hand on her" Stan looked confused for a moment "she's your mate" he said shocked and I nod.

The doctor then comes in "Doctor is my mate alright?" worry and shocke where writen all over his face "Alpha... she I mean the Luna is very weak and there is no sign of her wolf helping her heal. That's not all she also has a lot of wolfsbane and silver in her system. I'm sorry to inform you Alpha but there is only a small chance of her serving" he said. No I just found her and I will not lose her "Do something to help her. I will not lose my mate when I just found her" I yell at him

"I'm doing all I can to save her all we can do is wait" he said I growled and yelled "leave both of you" both Stan and the doctor bowed and left. I turn to look at my mate she looked so fragile aside from the bruises and cuts she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen I just meet her and she already takes my breath away. I grab her hand and kiss it. I felt the sparks go up my arm and lips I just can't wait to see her eyes.

Two weeks later:

Two weeks, two weeks have gone by and there is still no sign of her walking up. The doctor said that the wolfsbane and silver was slowly getting out of her system. Just what kind of person would treat a girl like this. When I get my hands on the person or people responsible for this I will rip them to pieces or even burn them alive. For now I have been finishing my work early so I could be with my mate and make sure she is safe and getting better.

I look at her and it hurts to see her like this "please love please wake up I can't bare to see you like this any longer just please wake up" I haven't been able to sleep because I want to be there when she opens her beautiful eyes. "Alpha you must rest its not healthy for you" I turn to face the doctor "I don't care all I want is to see my mate in a healthy state" I say he then sighed " with all due respect Alpha you are not going to help her by making yourself weak you're just going to do the opposite now can you at least rest for a little" he said very serious "fine" I say but I guess he is right so I won't argue.

He then nodded and left. I pulled the chair closer to her bed and gently grab her hand and lay my head on her bed falling asleep hoping my precious mate wakes up soon....