Chapter: 7

~Joy

I wake up sweating. I always have these nightmares...no...more like dark memories. I try to sit up but something is keeping me from it. I then feel something heavy on my stomach. I freeze when I notice it was an arm. I start to panic and try to get away only for this stranger to tighten his grip and pull me closer. Me being as hopeless as I am I do the only thing I can think of. I start to whimper till I here him groan and I panic even more "shh love its just me. No one will hurt you. I'm here to protect you." The stranger said and I some how I do feel safe with him.

I then recall the event that happened last night. Why do I feel this way does it have to do with the mating thing? He then starts to smooth my hair "tell me love what is your name?" I think I can trust him "Joy and you" "what a beautiful name. Well I'm Logan" Logan I like it "why" I ask "why what love" "why are you treating me with such kindness and not punishing me?" He looked shocked by my words and I look away getting ready for him to yell at me for speaking with out permission "Joy look at me" a shiver ran down my spine when he said my name but I ignore him "Joy please look at me" he says as he lefts my chin with is hand.

"You deserve to be loved " me loved you right that will never happen "no I don't at least that is what they told me after my daddy died and plus why would you want a broken mate such as myself" I say with tears in my eyes " I love you I know we just met but I love you no matter what happens I will heal that broken heart of yours" he said as he pulls me into a hug and I didn't pull away "thank you Logan" I then felt him purr as I said his name. I giggle and slowly fall asleep.

When I woke up I find logans side empty. Did he not want me anymore, was I not enough of course I'm not I knew I shouldn't have brought my hopes up. I got up from the bed and looked for the bathroom in his room. Once I do I get in and lock the door , I look in the mirror and find a girl with long thick chocolate brown hair that reached her back and silver eyes that once again looked full of life like they once were. I sigh and decided to take a shower. I strip out of my clothes and hop into the shower. I shampoo my hair that smelled like Logan.

When I'm done with my shower I step out and wrap a fluffy white towel around myself and walk out. Then go to Logans closet and pull out one of his boxers and white T-shirts and put them on. I then sit on the floor and dry my hair with the towel "Joy I mad-" I take the towel out of my face so its just on my head and look at Logan standing there looking at me in awe and lust?

I blush and hide myself with the towel once more "Joy your so cute, please don't hide from me" he said taking the towel and carrying me to the bed placing me down gently. I look up at him "why did you leave me?" I blurted out "I didn't leave you love. I just went down stairs to make breakfast for the both of us. Since you were still sleeping I didn't want to wake you." He said "oh I just thought you didn't want me anymore" I say avoiding eye contact "don't you ever think that I wouldn't want you. No one will be able to take your place do you understand. You are mine and mine only, as I am yours." He said dead serious as he looked at me in the eyes "sorry" was all I could say.

He sighed and got up with me in his arms "come on let's go feed you" he said and I nod. We walked down the stairs well more like he walked we then entered the kitchen where there was a huge stack of pancakes on the table and a bowl of fruit with a jug of milk. He sat me down on his lap he then put two plates in front of us he then put two on mine and four on his plate and let me tell you they weren't your average size pancakes they were thick and huge.

I widen my eyes as I see the plate before me and me being me I began to poke it a couple of time "what's wrong angel do you not like pancakes?" He asked "its not that its just that they are so big and I won't be able to eat it all, this is just to much" I say still poking the pancake "then eat one love" he said taking one off my plate "its still to much" I complain

"love tell me how much did you eat at your old pack?" He looked at me "well...I...they..." I paused "well they what love" he asked wanting me to finish "nothing" I can't tell him that my old pack starved me or when they did let me eat they would put silver or wolfsbane in my food.

But you know after a while I became amune to the poison and didn't affect me much as it use to the first couple of days. "You can trust me love" he said but I shake my head and cut a tiny piece of pancake and put it in my mouth and then I push the plate away from me "I'm full" I say looking at him "one more piece remember what the doctor said your under weight you have to eat more" I shake my head and try to change the subject "so what pack am I in?" I ask looking around "this is the blood half moon pack" he said proudly "who is the Alpha here is he mean will he hurt me?" I asked getting worried "no love he won't hurt you ever and he is only mean when he needs to be mean" he said hugging me "who's the Alpha?" I ask again

"I am love and your my Luna......"