Chapter: 23

~Logan

"Hello Alpha Logan, it's Alpha Jared from the 'Half moon pack'"

Half moon pack that pack is like 5hr away from here in wolf form.

"How can I help you Alpha Jared?" I asked. For another Alpha to call me this must e serious. "I am sorry to disturb you at such hours, but I don't know if you recall but I called you several months back" he said. "Yes you called to see if I can keep an eye out for one of your pack member" I asked as I remember when he called it was the same day I found my beautiful mate.

"I was wondering if you have seen her, she is very important to me and my pack. She is in great danger, I need to find her before they do" he said in a worried tone "I am sorry to inform you but no female has crossed my territory" i tell him but i then remember that Joy was a rouge when i met her "wait there is one person that crossed my territory and that would be my mate" i inform him "b-by any chance is her name Joy?" he asked hopeful "yes that is her name" i said cautiously "then she must be my baby sister. Ever since she left I have been looking for her I have treated her poorly I am willing to do anything to make it up to her." he said

"So your the person that has hurt her so much" I yell through the phone "she told you didn't she...yes I hurt her really badly, but I regret it and I want to make things right again" he said "Can I please come see her I have to keep her safe she is in trouble" I growl when he said those words "what trouble?" "I can't tell you through the phone, can you please grant me and some of my members permission to enter your territory" he asked i don't want him near my mate, but I want to know why she is in danger "fine you may come tomorrow in the afternoon" i said and then hung up not waiting for an answer.

I just hope my love won't have a panic attack when she see's that good for nothing brother of hers. She is my world, I failed to protect her once and that will never happen again. No one will hurt her as long as I live.

~Next day~

I made my way to my mates room to see if she had woken but to my luck she was still unconscious. It was almost noon, I knew that her brother was about to come. All morning I had to prepare for their arrival even if they aren't welcomed here, but he is still an Alpha. All the pack was on their guard, knowing that the pack that hurt their Luna was coming. Even though they had just met her they already loved her and wanted to keep her safe.

'Alpha, Alpha Jared is right on the border' my warrior informed me through the mind-link 'let them through' I give tell him. I wait in my office for this Alpha to make his appearance.

After about five minutes there was a knock on my door "enter" I said with authority. Alpha Jared then came in and took a seat in front of my desk. For a moment we stare at each other neither of us daring to look away. I cleared my throat "now that you are here explain to me why my mate is in danger" I said making it clear to him that Joy is mine. "About a couple months back I got a note" he said as he handed me a piece of paper that had blood marks on it. "I am still trying to find out who this U.J is." he said as I just keep reading over the note.

"I will make sure that he will never find my Mate she is safe with me so you can just go back to your pack" I snapped at him "I will not be leaving without seeing my little sister first, I have to make sure she is safe" he snapped back "you had your chance in protecting her and you failed" I said with anger. I was about to say something but I got interrupted when a pack member ran in.

"Alpha its Luna Joy, s-she...." he stuttered "She what" I asked as both Jared and I jumped up "Just hurry Alpha, come quick" he then ran out the door with the both of us hot on his tail. We got to her room and saw that the pack doctor was trying to calm her heart beat. I made my way to her and grabbed her hand, which caused her to calm down. But all of a sudden her heart stopped beating. The doctors then forced me to leave the room along with her brother who was also trying to reach for her.

I can't lose her I just can't. 

___________________________________

I'm starting to think that she ends up unconscious a lot....Please read Joys diary its called Dear Diary (Diary of a broken girl)