Chapter: 14

~Jared

Its been a two weeks know and there has been no sign of my baby sister anywhere and I couldn't help but feel worried and scared of what could happen to her out their. I have contacted many Alphas and they said that they would call me if the find her but till now I have had no luck.

I spent and slept in her room that held so many precious memories

Flash back

"Joy I will get you for that" I growled as I ran after Joy. She  squealed and ran to her room. Joy had drawn on my face with permanent marker while I was taking a nap. When I reach her room I can hear her giggling. I walk in and look around only to find the room empty. I looked in the closet then the bathroom till I heard her laugh.

I pretended to keep looking till I reached the bed. I lifted the covers and pulled Joy out from under the bed and started to tickle her "n-no Jared please s-stop I-I promise I won't do it again." She said as she laughed her head off "only if you say that I am the most handsome and sexiest big brother in the world and that you love me so much it hurts" I say smiling at her "never" she said trying to run "okay have it your way" and I kept tickling her "okay I'll say it. I am the most prettiest and hottest little sister in the world and you love me so much that it hurts" she said and I frown at her "nope wrong answer" and I tackle her and tickle her once more.

"Fine. You are the ugliest and most scariest big brother in the world and I'm sorry to say that it really does hurt to love you" she says "exactly now say sorr-wait did you say I was ugly and scary." She nodded and stuck her tongue at me. "I'm playing with you...you are my most handsome and sexiest brother in the whole world and I love you so much that I feel my heart will explode. Happy" she said as she kissed my cheek "very" I said as I got off the floor and went to the bathroom to try and get rid of the marker. Joy also tried to help...

Over

That day it us forever to get the drawing of my face. I wish things would have never changed she was everything to me and I know it sounds weird to say things like that about your sister but the truth is I felt a connection to her. I felt like I needed to always keep her safe and I wanted to be the reason she smiled and laughed.

My Joy was always full of energy and always smiling. She would lighten up any ones day when ever someone saw her. Her name really did describe her. But I took all that from her and now I lost her. I promise that I will bring her back so that she can be by my side and never let her go.

A knock at me door brought me out of thought. "Come in" and in walks my beta. "Alpha we found a dead body by the river with this note attached to it....the note is for....for Joy" he said handing me the note.

Dear Princess or should I say Joy,

You better watch out. I will be coming for you real soon. It took a while to find you. But now that I have, you will be mine. There is no escape for you love. I will come and claim you real soon.

                                      With love,
                                                  U.J

When I finished reading the not I was filled with anger. No one and mean no one will get their hands on my Joy. "We need to find her before its to late"  I say

Don't worry Joy I will find you and keep you safe from who ever is after you. This time I truly promise to protect you....