Chapter: 8

~Joy

After breakfast we went back to his room. I still can't believe he is the Alpha my new Alpha and I spoke to him naturally and not in a formal way. This is not good I have to show respect for the one who are in a higher rank than me. "What's wrong love?" Alpha Logan asked "Nothing Alpha" I say not daring to make eye contact with him. Alpha Logan then growls loudly and I swear the whole earth shook. I got scared so I showed my neck in submission "love you don't call me Alpha. You are the only one who can call me anything else but that. And never I mean never show submission and bow for anyone even me. Do you understand?" He asked as he made me look at him.

His eyes were almost black and I whimpered knowing that I got the Alpha mad "I..I'm s..sorry please don't hurt me" I say as I run to the corner of the room and pull my legs up to my chest and begin to cry. "Shit" I heard him say "angel I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you I already told you that I won't hurt you. Can you please forgive me" he said coming closer and I tried to make myself even more small as I push myself further into the corner. Then the door opened to revel a girl around my age.

"Logan your scaring her. Leave so I can calm her down" the girl said "but she is my mate. Mine. I should be the one calming her down" he growled make me whimper once again. How hopeless can I be. "See your not helping. She needs a little girl time so shu" she said pointing at the door and he sighed and took one last look at me as he left the room closing the door behind him. I then bring my attention back to the girl and I have to say she was beautiful and she looked like the alpha "Hi I'm Gabriela but only special people get to call me Gaby and guess what you are one of those people. Oh and I'm also that idiots little sister sadly. What's you name?"

She said "I'm Joy but you shouldn't talk about the alpha that way or else you will get punished and I'm not special miss Gabriela" I say feeling my self getting a bit more calm. "Don't be silly you are special you are this packs Luna and mine as well and my brother won't hurt you or me. Any ways how would you like to go shopping with me because you can't always wear my brothers clothes" she said "yes she can" a voice said from behind the door "Logan leave us be" she said rolling her eyes. "So where was I...oh yeah so what what do you say" she finished. She seems like a very nice person so why not "okay but I have no money" I say "hun who said anything about you paying" she said making me get all confused "then who is?" I ask "The idiot I call brother and you call mate A.K.A Logan" she said with a mischievous grin on her face.

20 minutes later she let me have a cute blue summer dress. She said that it shrunk when she put it in the drying machine. The dress fits me perfectly. She didn't have the same shoe size as me so I had to put on my old ones that I had brought.

I walked down the stairs where Gabriela and Alpha Logan were waiting for me "dam girl that dress looks better on you than it did on me" Gabriela said with a pout "I'm sorry but thank you for letting me have it" I say and she smiled "you look lovely" Alpha Logan said as I blush and bow my head "thank you Alpha Logan" I say softly I then hear a growl come from him "don't call me Alpha and what did I tell you about bowing your head. You are my mate and my equal!" He said out loud which made me whimper and hide behind Gabriela. All I am ever good is to make an Alpha mad.  "You idiot" Gabriela yells as she hits in the back of the head "your scaring her again" she said coming back to me and hugging me. "Shh its alright he won't do anything so come on we have a whole day to shop" she said pulling me out the door and into a car which was a hummer.

We drove to a mall and go in. "Where should we start?" Gabriela said as she looked around I just shrugged my shoulders but then a store caught my attention "that one" I said pointing at 'forever 21' "good choice I love the clothes there" we walked to the store and go straight to the shirt section. "I like this one" I say showing Gabriela the white crop top that said 'broke but still shopping' in black letters. She looked at it and laughed "yeah me to you should get it. Just get anything you like" she said with her thumbs up. We spent some time in there then went to H&M, then Macy, then JCPenny, then Aropostales, and some other store tell we reached Victoria secret. We went in "hey joy I bet my brother would love if you wore this" she said throwing a thong at me I caught it and blushed.

This is really going to take awhile.