Chapter: 6

~Joy

2 hour later:

"This is truly amazing Luna all your wounds are healed and the silver and wolfsbane are out of you system. I expected it to take longer since you were badly hurt." The doctor said as he came back from taking some blood tests on me to see how in the world i healed so quickly. When he first came in the room i panicked but a part of me said to trust him. "Alpha you may take Luna home. Just make sure that she gets plenty of rest and help her bring her weight up" he said I widen my eyes when he said 'home' I then started to have another panic attack. "N-no I don't want to go home please anywhere but going back to 'them' please" I say as I start to shake "shh love you are staying with me. This is your new home so please calm down" my mate says as he hugs me.

His eyes had a turned darker as if his wolf was trying to come out. I calmed down then it hits me did the doctor say 'Alpha' and 'Luna'? "Doctor is there anything else before we take our leave?" My mate said "yes don't get her to worked up and watch what you say around her too. She might experience more panic attacks. The way she reacted when I mentioned her home only means that what ever happened to her traumatized her, so keep an eye on her" he finished "don't worry I don't plan on leaving her side" my mate said as I feel him pick me up and I get startled "calm down love it's only me so don't worry I won't drop you" he said and I sigh in relief and snuggle into his chest "you're so cute" he said as he chuckled and I blushed trying to hide it by putting my face deeper into his chest. Once we made it out the building my mate spoke "we will walk to the pack house you can take a nap if you like" he said and I nodded and closed my eyes and feel asleep...

~Logan

I still can believe that that I found her. My little mate she is just so cute and beautiful and her eyes are a deep silver. I'm so happy that she is in my arms where she belongs. This is the only place she is truly safe nowhere else. When she first woke up she was afraid and looked like she wanted to disappear. I make my way into the pack house and walk past the living room I hear my sister squeal and run up to me "is this her? She's so beautiful! What's her name? How did you guys meet again?" She asked "Gabby you're going to wake her and yes she is my lovely mate and about her name I still haven't asked her" I say mumbling the last part " really you haven't asked her for her name " she whispered yelled "I forgot okay. Now if you don't mind I have to get her to my room" I say as I'm half way up the stairs.

I can't believe I forgot to ask her name but I will ask her when she wakes up. I walk into my room and lay her down on my king size bed and as I try to get up she whimpers at the loss of contact and her hand holds on tightly to my shirt not wanting to let go. I smile at her and lay down next to her and wrap an arm around her tiny waist. I laugh when I see her cuddle closer to my chest. It felt so right I then fell into one of the best peaceful dreamless sleep.

~Joy

Dream

"Jared give me my doll back" I yell at my brother as he takes the doll that dad had given me from my hands "what doll?" He says as he rips it apart then throws the pieces at me "No daddy gave that to me!" I cry as I pick up the pieces of my doll off the floor "I don't care! It's your fault dad isn't here anymore" he said coldly and slaps me. I fall but get up and run to find mom as I hold my left cheek "mommy Jared ripped my doll and slapped me" I cry and try to hug her but she pushes me away and then pulls me by my hair only to slap me as well "m-mommy?" I look at her confused. She looked mad "it is your fault that I lost my mate. I wish we never took you in" she says "what do you mean mommy?" "You're not my daughter!" She says as Jared walks in with a smirk on his face "it wasn't my fault mommy" I say as tears roll down my cheeks "don't you dare call me mom you are no daughter of mine. You mate killer" she said as she slaps me once more "from today I disown you from being my daughter and being an alpha's daughter" she said and I felt my heart break and an emptiness filled it.

"by the way since I am Alpha now I will make you that pack slave" my brother said as he grabbed me by my arm and dragged me outside not before grabbing a bag "where are we going?" I ask but he didn't answer and he pulled me to the woods he then pushes me to the ground and kicked me twice he then pulled out a whip and ripped my shirt from the back "starting today I will make you wish you were the one who died that day" he says as he began to hit me. I scream from the pain "if you keep screaming it will just be worse for you" he said so I kept all my screams in.

Once he finished he punched my face and walked away not before saying "I better see you home before dark or else you know what is coming" I lay down whimpering in pain "daddy I miss you" I say quietly as I slowly get up and try to fix my shirt. I then make my way back to the pack house and go to my room when I try to open the door it was locked "your new room is the attic. A pack slave such as yourself can't sleep on this floor only the Alphas family" Jared said. I bow my head and headed to my 'new room' . I open the door to see dust and webs everywhere but I didn't care I made my way to an old armchair that was next to the window. I got on it and curled up into a ball. That night I realised how my life had changed. I lost everything my dad, my mom, my brother, my pack, my friends, and lastly my happiness. Even though I was in pain I went to sleep hoping that this would be just a bad dream and that when I wake up everything would go back to normal.

"Goodnight Daddy......."