Epilogue

Seven years later

Joy

Have you ever wanted more time to do thing but yet you can't .... well that is my case at the moment . My time here has come to an end. During these past years I have had so much fun and happy moments with my mate and and two beautiful kids.  I had Serenity three years after Jason. Unlike Jason she is daddy's little girl. "Mommy do you have to go?" Jason asked me with teary eyes. I picked him up and put him on my lap. "Yes my love I have to become the next Moon goddess and you don't have to worry I will always be watching over you guys . I know you will make me proud and become the best Alpha ever along with taking good care of you little sister" I kiss hi head and hug him tightly.  "I promise mommy" he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Mama don't go. Take renity with you" my four year old daughter runs up to me. "My baby I'm sorry I wish . I truly when I could stay here and see you all grow up with me there help with what I can." I hug them tight and a single tear falls from my eye. "Daddy stop mommy. Don't let her leave" she cried not letting go of me. I look at Logan and saw him stare at me with sad, lonely eyes. "Sis don't cry mama will always be with us. We just won't see her but she will. Plus I will be here to take care of you too" Jason said as he took her in his arms. That's my boy.

I stand and walk up to Logan my handsome mate. "Take care of them in my place. I love you Logan. I promise I will come back to you." I cry in to his shoulder "I will wait for you no matter how long it takes" he kisses me holding on to me.  It sadness me that he will be alone for some time till I find a way to take him with me. "I'll find a way to bring you with me" I tighten my hold. "Tell that day comes I more than willing to wait for you" he kissed me again.

"It's time my daughter"

My body starts to glow as my mom renounces her title as Moon goddess and the title becomes mine.  I open my eyes and see that my skin has a soft glow along with the white beautiful dress I wear. I feel my crown on my head. I blink a couple of tears away. it is finally my duty to take my mothers place and watch over all our kind.

"I will come back to you all of you" I tell them with a smile. I close my eyes and say some words. When I finish I watch my family stop glowing. "As a promise I have given you immortality that will go on in your future families my children" I kiss all of them good bye once more.

My body starts to glow once more till I was no long with them but in my castle in the heavens.

"I promised to look after you my kids, but you must fight your own fights without my help. I will still help with what I can" I walk down the white flower path into my new home.