Chapter: 22

~Logan

"Alpha come quick" some pack members ran through my office door while I was having an important meeting. "This better be important" I said as I glare at them. I noticed their panicked expressions. "Alpha we have been trying to get to you, but you have your mindlink blocked" they explained "just get to the point" I said as I was getting irritated. "Alpha you must come quick. I-It's Luna Joy" they said "what happened?" I asked getting worried.

"A group of rogues attack without us knowing. The only person that was out was Luna Joy and the kids. She somehow beat all of them keeping the pups safe, but she was hurt and she is unconscious now" one said in a hurry. I got up from my desk immediately and got them to take me to her.

We had made our way and straight to the pack hospital. They then took me to her room where I find my beautiful mate unconscious. "Will she be alright?" I asked the pack doctor "she is fine the cause of this is because she used to much of her energy, that her body had to shut down in order to recover. Luna might be out for a day or two." he said as he made his way out the room.

I sat in a chair that was right next to her bed "how did this happen, I should have been there for my mate" I said as I took hold of her hand and kissed it. I noticed that her upper arm had been wrapped in a band-aid. I shouldn't have had closed my mindlink. I still don't understand how they got across the pack border without any of my patrol seeing them.

There was a knock on the door which brought me out of my thought. "Enter" I said as I looked up to see who it was. Then my dear sister came in "how is she" she asked as she came closer to us. "The doctor said she is fine, her body has shut down in order to recover her energy. She will be out for a day or two" I said as I look at Joy.

She nodded and spoke "some of the pack pups told me what had happened. I can believe that she was able to kill all those rogues without any help." I have to admit I was proud of my brave mate, but at the same time I was angry at myself for not being there for her.

"I also heard that only three of the rogues are still alive and in the dungeon" she said. "Really I guess I will go have a chat with those rogues" I said with an evil smirk on my face. "What are you planing brother" Gaby asked looking at me curiously "don't worry about it" I said as I kissed my mates forehead and said goodbye to Gaby.

I make my way to the dungeon and see that the three rogues are chained to the wall trying to get free. I open the cell door and make my way in and stand right in front of them. They growl at me, so I growl back "why did you trespass through my territory" I said using my alpha tone "why would we answer to you?" one of them said "you are in my territory and I am the Alpha here" I said as I put a glove on and grabbed a silver knife and stabbed each of them on the leg. Which caused them to scream in pain.

"Now will you speak or will I have to take it out of you" I said as I pointed the knife at them. "He wanted us to go attack all the packs and kill the Luna's." One of them spoke "without the Luna's the Alpha's would be weak and he would take that chance and take over and get rid of our race We don't know who he is we just follow orders." he kept going "shut up you are not suppose to tell him anything" the other said.

I nod and walk out and order my guards to kill them. I went back to the pack hospital and to my mates room. I still feel bad for not protecting her as I promised. I stayed there with her for a couple of hours. It was getting dark, I wanted to stay with her. But I needed to solve this problem. Taking one last look at my beautiful mate I left the room. I make my way to my office, as I entered the phone rang. "Alpha Logan speaking" I answered

"hello Alpha Logan, its...."

-------------------------------------------------

I wonder who is the one who call Logan

Can you guess???