Real Bride~ {Diabolik Lovers}

"What? Yui wasn't Eve?" Ruki asked while standing from his seat.

"Nope, she was just a sub for Eve. The real Eve is coming to your house." Karlheiz replied rather calmly while drinking his coffee.

Karlheiz, their benefactor, also their adoptive father, had called for a meeting about the "real" Eve. Apparently, he had arranged for the real Eve to come to the Mukami household, and that she will be staying there for 5 months, and if they cannot awaken her during that time period, then she will be sent over toward the Sakamaki Household.

"Who is she?" Yuma asked. Karl only smirked and handed them a picture of a young, beautiful girl with dark, murky green eyes and long, giant auburn hair.

"Her name is Murakami Himeko, and she's a descent of Japanese royalty. Her blood is actually quite something.." Karl said while chuckling to himself.

"Is it sweet?" Kou said in his annoying, happy voice.

Karl' face darkened at that question and he hesitated before he spoke.

"Oh, it's more than "sweet".."

They just stared at him.

"Well, you boys should get ready, she's coming 6 o'clock pm. You have 20 minutes. Oh, and you don't have time to search about her, so I suggest you hurry and go." Karl said while pushing them out of the door.

"Well, I guess were heading home!" Kou said cheerfully.

_________________________

'Seriously I don't get why I have to live in someone else's mansion. After all, it's not like I've been kicked out of my mansion.'

"Stop it Himeko, besides it will only be 5 months...." I said to my self. I was currently in a limo heading toward the "Mukami" household.

Even though I did it a zillion times, I couldn't help but continuing to pat and straighten out my dress. I was wearing a green and white dress that had many ruffles, along with a pink, furry overcoat, white high heels, and a pretty hair accessory to match.

"Miss Murakami, we have arrived." the driver says before getting out and opening the door. he also took all of my 8 large bags. Hey, don't judge, a girl needs what a girl needs.

"Arigato, but I got it from here." I said while bowing. "You may take your leave then." I said dismissing him. He bowed deeply with one hand on his heart before getting in the limo. And driving away.

After looking at the limo become nothing but a tiny speck and disappear in the setting sun, I sighed before walking toward the mansion.

I had to say, my bags were quite heavy, also I had 8 bags each filled with clothes, shoes, purses, and accessories. Though I didn't carry or wear any make up. But I've been asked if I wore red lipstick, because my lips seemed to naturally be the color of blood...

I knocked on the door a few times, only to be greeted with silence. Ara? Is anyone home? I was about to reach for the handle when the door magically opened by it's self... Uh-Oh, I'm starting to get a creepy vibe...

"Ano... Is anyone home? Excuse me, but my name's Murakami Himeko. I was told to reside here for the time being.." When no one answered I sighed. "Maybe there not home... Should I leave?" I asked my self.

Suddenly a pair of strong hands grabbed my shoulders and forcefully sat me on the couch.

"Then, shall I call you Hime-sama? After all you do look prettier in real life~~" A playful voice said in my ear.