Staying?

A/N- Ho, ho, ho (〃艸〃)I just realized that I'm like always ending my chapters with a cliff-hanger. Lol.

________________________________

I sat in the living room, very uncomfortable, with 7 pairs of eyes all on me.

"Now, what is your name?" Sebastian-wannabe said while pushing his glasses with his middle finger.

Though it sounded polite, it had a threat behind it.

"It's Murakami Himeko." The blonde girl pipped up.

'Gee, Thanks'

"You know, I would love to stay, but I kind of left all my stuff back at their mansion. So...." I said leaving my words hanging in the air.

"Yes, your residing with them." Sebastian-wannabe said, words dripping with venom.

"Yeah, whatever. Umm.... I should get going..." Wow. Talk about awkward.

I slowly got out of the extremely comfortable couch and started backing up, toward the door. Not daring to break my gaze.

'Bump'

Another wall.

"Not so fast. Your not going anywhere." Butler-dressed vampire said hovering over me.

"But I don't even live here! Plus I got kidnapped by that cherry-head!" I whined, pointing at the red headed vampire.

"Did you really think we let you go, when you smell soo sweet?" An arm snaked around my waist. I turned around to see the pervert from a while ago.

I grimaced, mainly because he kept sniffing me. I forcefully lowered his arms and turned to the vampire that was keeping me from getting out of here.

"Okay, so why can't I leave?" I asked.

"You will get to go, but not now. Instead you'll be living with us for the time being." He said.

'But....-" I started.

"If you have any compliants, you are welcome to leave any time." He said before turning his back to me.

Yeah, I have a complaint, you're all weirdos.

"Fine, but who are you? I mean, I know your last name, but..." I trailed.

"That deadbeat, on the couch is Shu, the eldest,"

Wow. Shocker.

"I am Reiji, the second oldest, then Ayato, Kanato, Laito, and then Subaru."

"Tch, I'm out of here." Subaru said, BUT not before killing a part of the wall.

"See you later, whore-chan. Hope we can play sometime~" Laito said while winking at me and disappearing in mid air.

"Yui, show Himeko to the guest room thats right next to yours." Yui nodded before motioning me to follow her.

"So, whats your full name?" I asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Yui Komori. I hope we can be really good friends!" Yui said while turning around, giving me a sweet smile.

"So, how long have you been living with these vampires?"

"1 month... How you know they're vampires?"

"Uhh... it's just something. Like a sixth sense." I shrugged her question off, mainly cause I didn't want to tell her that my blood always starts pumping like crazy when near a vampire, like I'm inviting them. And I don't know much of it... only a part of it.

"This is your room, and you'll probably be going to school with us, so be prepared." Yui gave me a small smile, but her eyes showed worry and concern.

She then went into her own room, softly closing the door behind her.

I turned the doorknob, to see the exact room I first woke up in! Lavender everywhere.

I opened a couple of drawers to find that there was clothes. And the same brand too. Are they like stalking me or something? Or did they plan this from the beginning??

Too mesmerized by my thought of these Sakamaki brothers being some kind of fortune telling vampires, I didn't see the butler (not Reiji) in the room putting the same school uniform I wear.

"Umm... Excuse me? But how are there clothes in the drawer?" I asked.

"Since you'll be staying for a while, I have personally found all the clothing and accessories that you usually wear. I have also been ordered to inform you that school starts in a bit."

"Oh... Thanks. Hey who are y-" I didn't get to finish because he disappeared into the shadows like some creeper.

Dang. All these clothes are brand new. They must be richer than me to buy all these clothes.

Since night school started at 7, I had about a good 25 minutes.

Who knows? Maybe I'll run into the Mukami brothers and ask for help. Or we could go back to the mansion and forget all about these Sakamakis.

Though I seriously rather prefer Ruki, Azusa, Kou, and Yuma then these guys. At least they acted a bit more humane. Plus these guys seem like crazy sadists.

But if I had a choice, I'd go back way before I even met any of them.

My life would be so much easier. But apparently my life wants me to have the worse, possible time ever. I wish I could go back to the time where my little sister was actually alive.

Too bad the world isn't a wish granting factory.

_____________________________
A/N- Is that a cliffhanger? I don't think so...

Interviewer~by 96neko~--------->

HUEUEHEU. ( *`艸') Does anyone know where the quote is from?