Voice

Himeko's P.O.V.

The reason for that scary, gold needle? So that man-whore can see me suffer cause he's a sadist.

Just joking.

But seriously, there was no, no way I was going to give my life force/power to those three.

And I know it's going to hurt alot, alot.

Yep, I'm in deep shit.

"Ano... Why a gold needle?" Yui asked. I mentally thanked her for her slightly thick head, because now I had 30 more seconds of freedom.

"Akizuki Kiyomi was known as the Golden Queen, so only a gold needle will release the blood into a power."

"...Eh?" Yui said, looking like a deer in highlights, in utter confusion.

Akizuki Kiyomi, only heard of her, my ancestor, also my great x30 grandmother.

Apparently she made so voodoo deal with the 1st Vampire Queen and cursed her entire bloodline, including mine.

Without warning, Tougo Sakamaki grabbed my wrist in a flash, pulling me away from my train of thoughts, and practically jamming the needle into the middle of my slender index finger.

"$&@!" I could do nothing but watch as blood came out in a thin line, defying gravity by trailing in the air. And a plethora (just feeling wordy) came out too.

By the time my blood had transformed into three spheres of blood that was about the size of a fist, I felt exhausted.

My already pale skin turned into a chalky white and I fell to my knees.

My head was spinning uncontrollably and my whole body felt like it was on fire, especially my hands and fingers. And my body temperature increased dramatically.

I felt like I was in hell, dying, twice.

And the worst part was, I still remained conscious. Even though I was desperate to just faint or better yet die right on the floor and never have to live in this cruel, horrible world again, my eyes refused to shut.

'Watch closely. You need to see what's happening...'

Some random, female voice echoed in my head, making my migraine even worser.

'What the hell? Who are you?'

'Akizuki Kiyomi...'

The voice was silent for a moment, letting the words sink in.

'Just watch closely, and watch over him, please. He means very much to me and you.'

'Wait! Watch over who!?' I tried asking this "Akizuki Kiyomi" again but there was no answer.

Doing as she wishes, I watched as the spheres floated in the air to Shu, Ruki, and Ayato.

The sphere in front of Shu got larger while the one in front of Ayato and Ruki got smaller.

Then, strings of blood started giving those three my energy, Shu getting the most.

"Shu, you're the first Adam, your soul and Himeko's soul are now connected." Karl said rather proud of himself.

"Whatever..." Even though he said it like he didn't care, the look in his eyes showed that he was enjoying this new power. While I'm still on the floor, feeling miserable.

"If Himeko takes any damage or gets hurt, it will instantly go to you."

"What?" Shu said, as if he just noticed me for the first time.

Karl walked over to me, got on my eye level and held my arm. He took a small pocket knife and made a small cut against my wrist, making it bleed a little.

In a nano second the cut disappeared and was now on Shu's wrist. It said for a minute before healing.

"It's also the other way around, if you take any damage or get hurt, it will go to Himeko. So, if one of you dies, the other dies too."

Wut. Wut. Wut. Wut.

"Oi! What about Ore-sama!?" Ayato yelled out, obviously irritated that he wasn't "first choice".

"Not to worry, Ayato. There's a way Shu and Himeko's bond can be broken and be replaced."

"Tch..." Ayato crossed his arms, pouted, and looked away. The moonlight casting a spotlight against his forever immortal face.

He's actually cute...

Shit, what am I thinking?

"So, of the bond is broken, will one of us get to be the first Adam? How is the bond broken?" Ruki asked.

"The Eve kills the Adam or the other way around."

Oh my god, like hell I'm gonna be responsible for killing someone, again.

"So one of them has to kill each other?" Ruki said with a bit of shock on his face.

"But once the bond is broken, the Adam will lose all powers and strength from the Eve. And if the Eve dies, then the other girl will be the new Eve."

I felt a pang of shock and pain in my chest as that man said the last sentence. To hear that you have a replacement, and everyone would forget your existence.

He must have seen the shock and terror on my face, because he turned to me with a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, I won't let you die, you are far more worth to me than that other girl."

Thanks, I feel so much better now, knowing that you can't afford to lose me because " I'm worth more".

Karl stood up and turned to everyone.

"Himeko will stay in my mansion with my six sons. And...,?"

"Yui"

"And Yui will stay with my other four sons. Now it's time for my appointment, so you can settle this your selves." Karl said while walking down the long hallway and disappearing around the corner.

As soon as he left, my eyes began to drop and my body became numb.

The last thing I saw before losing consciousness was Shu's face.

And Yui's worried, sorrowful eyes that only only showed sadness, but a glint of betrayal.

--------

A/N- Long chapter for me. (^3^'') I know the past chapter was really sucky and I hope this made things more understanding and better. If not then,.....whatevs.

Just in case, Karlheiz actually adopted the mukami brothers, and if I'm wrong, then in this story he did.

Yui went to the Mukamis cause they need blood too. <3

Got the bond thingy from anime, Witch Craft Works, watch it! It's a great anime!! ><

Answer-Vocaloid-Megurine Luka--->

Who's your favorite character from the Sakamaki brothers? #1 Shu<3