Beware of the Golden Needle

"Oi! Don't go touching what belongs to Ore-sama! Tch.." Ayato said while giving Ruki a death glare and walking toward Himeko to forcefully pull her by the arm toward him.

"Oww..." Himeko mumbled and tried to pry her arm off of Ayato's steel grip but no avail.

"How bothersome, she belongs to me." Shuu strode towards the three and grabbed Himeko's waist.

Ayato glared at his older brother and pulled Himeko's arm hard to the point where she cried out loud in pain.

"She's mine."

"I think she belongs to me." Ruki said while pulling Himeko's collar to show his mark.

"What the hell?!" Ayato said while checking the his mark

"No, see she belongs to Ore-sama!"

~~~

Himeko's thoughts-

'These idiots... I would kill them all if I didn't feel so dizzy. Their words are giving me a massive headache... I never even belonged to one person... Or anyone... Someone, please save me from this torture, I feel like my arm is going to rip off!'

~~~

"I cannot believe you fools would make such a scene in school.." Reiji said with distaste while glaring at Shuu and Ayato.

Reiji walked over toward the four (and couldn't look more snobby when he walked).

"This girl belongs to the Sakamaki household. She is our blood bank." Reiji said in his usual bossy voice while looking down on Ruki.

"That person gave her to the Mukami household, not the Sakamaki household." Ruki said while gritting his teeth in anger.

"Oh?~ Is there going to be a fight for whore-chan?~" Laito said from behind with the rest of the Sakamaki brothers and Yui, who tried her best to not stare at Himeko and Ayato.

"Is Ruki-nii-chan in trouble?" A slight mocking voice called from behind Ruki.

"Shut up Kou." Ruki said bitterly to his brother, extremely annoyed now.

"Tch. This is a waste of time." Yuma said while putting his hands on his neck and leaning back on his heels.

(Shuu already knows Yuma's Edgar by now)

"I'm leaving." Subaru says turning down toward the hall but was stopped by a voice.

"Not now Subaru." Subaru froze as he recognized the voice much to well.

A man wearing a white doctors coat, glasses, and no doubt looked handsome was no other than the Sakamaki's father and the vampire king.

Tension around all the vampires increased dramatically, and Yui could only watch from the sidelines, while Himeko slightly eyed the vampire king.

"It's been quite some time, Himeko. Seven? Years since your little sister passed away, if I'm correct?" Karlheiz stepped forward the girl, who the three vampires already released.

"Actually it's 8 years.." Himeko mumbled while avoiding eye contact.

"Wait. How do you know her?" Ayato questioned his father.

"Why wouldn't I know her? She's the Eve after all." Karl said in a matter of faculty.

"Eve?" Yui asked, not really understanding.

Karl slightly smiled when he saw Yui but it looked slightly forced.

"Yes the Adam and Eve plan. You, girl, are the Eve's substitute." And with that, Karl turned around back to Himeko, ignoring Yui. Which made Yui feel slightly hurt.

"Finally, your blood has chosen your Adams." Karl said while examining her neck.

"What?" Himeko asked and touched her scars with made a spark of electricity zap through out her body.

"Now my dear," Karl said while propping her chin with one delicate, gloved finger, "You will have to choose which household your going to, probably stay. And later, you will choose one Adam out of those three." Karl said with a glint in his eyes at the last part.

"What? You except me to choose? Hell, I don't even know why I have these scars! And you except me to choose out of no where?!" Himeko said, her voice going an octave higher in panic.

"Those are not scars, my dear. But marks of the Adam, or should I say Adams. But of course they're will be only one in the end. Your blood has chosen three, which was the max, and each Adam will feel the need to drink from you and be possessive over you."
Karl said in a totally not confusing way.

"Since it's pretty obvious that you can't seem to make your mind at this moment, we can let your blood choose for you." Karl said while pulling a solid gold needle that was a little over 1 inch.

Himeko's face turned even more scared when she saw the needle.

"No way. No, no, no. Never." Himeko said all too fast while shaking her head and clutching both hands to her chest.

"It will only hurt for a bit. To tell the truth it will probably hurt alot."

"No." Himeko said firmly.

"I'm afraid you have too."

'You can't keep your powers a secret any longer.'

------------

A/N- Whew. Just wanted to get that chapter out of the way. I also did it in a hurry, because it had to be finished today. Sorry if it's too short or something. (Spelling errors probably her and there)

The reason I wanted to finish this chapter was because today is my best friend's birthday, AND I TOTALLY FORGOT. I THOUGHT IT WAS NEXT MONTH.

Such a horrible friend, I know.*

If this chapter is confusing, the just say.

And one more thing, I haven't decided who Himeko's blood is going to choose, Sakamaki or Mukami?

You guys can choose or whateves, but there's a large chance I might choose Sakamaki. But it depends.

Ositkimi Recital-Yuikonnu [Vocaloid by IA] ------>

Byyyeeee.