Forbidden Fruit of Eden [Apple of Eden]

"fufu..M-neko-chan, are you jealous of Hime-sama?" Kou said while peering into her eyes, and looking past her appearance, looking into the feelings of her heart.

"Why would I be jealous?" Yui slightly whispered, mostly to her self than Kou.

"It's okay, M-Neko-chan, I can already see past your lies. You feel replaced, don't you?" Kou said while stiffling his giggles, as if this was somw kind of game to him. Well, it always has been.

Yui turned away, he was right, everything he said was right. She felt replaced, and couldn't help but feel jealous of Himeko. Wasn't it clear that she had feelings for Ayato? And there came Himeko, not even considering his feelings. Yui couldn't get Ayato's hurt and shocked face out of her mind. Not only had Ayato felt sad and hurt, Yui had felt betrayed and hurt. But deep in her heart, she knew, that she was wrong. To judge and hate Himeko like this. What had the Sakamaki brothers' father said about her? Her dead sister? Yui remembered how pained Himeko's face was, as if she was trying so desperate to stop the tears that had already overflowed thousands of times.

But despite that, the Mukami house was about 5x worse than the Sakamakis. Ruki was always angry, slamming doors whenever he went through them, and when he did smile, it wasn't genuine. There was violence and anger behind that fake smile. He treated her lower than dirt, and called her livestock. Yui couldn't blame him though, he lost, in humiliation. Yuma was always cold and harsh with her, biting her so hard, that she thought her neck was going to snap right off. Kou always teased and embarrassed her, and it didn't help that he could read her heart. The most manageable was Azusa, who was kind, clingy, and soft. Yui always wondered why he would do such harm to himself, but she knew that he had no intention of stopping. And the worse part is, she was pretty sure that they had treated Himeko different, like the princess she always is.

"M-Neko-chan, your jealous is rising." Kou almost said in a whisper, but this time, his face was serious. He was right, her hate for Himeko was going higher and higher, whether she liked it or not. She shook her head violently, shaking away all negative thoughts and focusing on positive ones. Himeko had never actually been mean or harmful in anyway to her. In fact, every once in a while, she gave her a reassuring smile, that gave Yui hope and happiness when she was feeling hopeless and weak. Now that smile was gone.

"I'm going to my room, excuse me." Yui said, getting up from the couch as Kou only watched her, but did nothing to stop her. In which she was grateful, she was feeling so exhausted. Like thinking about Himeko had drained her energy away like a vacuum. By now, Yui knew most of the mansion, and she was residing in the same room where Himeko was for a short period of time. She flopped right into the plush bed, and turned to her side. One week, one week. Had she had been trapped in here. The Mukamis would not even allow her to attend school.

Sleep was slowly taking over her conscious and she heard a feminine laugh before closing her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was in a room, dark, in front of a table with a violet silk tablecloth. Yui tried to free her arms, which felt glued to her side. She looked down to see metal chains that glowed a faint green, covering every part of her body. Instant panic took over her mind, and she did her best to try to break them, but in no success.

Where was she?

"No need to be afraid, this is only a dream I had entered." A voice came from the shadows in front of her, and Yui's eyes widened as a strikingly beautiful woman stepped out. She had shiny, bright blonde hair (that Yui had always longed for instead of her white, bleached looking hair) that was straight, then cascaded into spiral curls near her thigh. She wore a dress that looked like a white rose upside down with layers representing petals, and showed her curves well. Yui even thought she saw dewdrops of crystalline water on them. Her face was a beauty as well, if only there wasn't a faint scar from her eyebrow to her mid cheek, crossing her emerald right eye. Moon kissed skin, a perfect V-shaped face, full, light pink lips, and not a single wrinkle on her skin. Though she may looked young, her eyes showed wisdom, far than any human could hope to achieve.