Long Time No See

"Hime-samaaaaaaaa!!!111!!!" Kou happily jumped toward Himeko, who expertly dodged his cuddle attack without batting an eyelash. (why would you even QQ)

"Why are you here?" Himeko asked, a sigh letting out.

"Sa, who knows?" Kou voice was muffled due to his glamorous face being in contact with the patterned carpet.

"Ohayo Himeko-san" Azusa mumbled, greeting Himeko with half-lidded, sleepy eyes.

'Ohayo? Its night...' But instead of saying what was on her mind, she greeted the small, fragile boy.

"Ohayo you too." Himeko said while giving a small serene smile.

"Yo." Yuma gave her a short greet, but Himeko only shot him a suspicious glare. She seemed to hold a small grudge on him for biting her. In response, Yuma just shrugged and walked away.

Yui, who still held the memories for the brothers hid behind Himeko.

"Ah, if it isn't M-neko-chan! I see you're no longer jealous!" Kou exclaimed when seeing Yui's shoes behind Himeko. He pretended to not notice Yui's pained face.

"You know, M-neko-chan, Ruki nii-kun was livid when he found of your absence. I bet he even thought of sucking you dry~" Kou, now standing, seemed to enjoy seeing the petite girl squirm, clearly uncomfortable with his words.

"Just tell me why you're here." Himeko demanded, looking annoyed.

"Like I said~ I. Don't. Know." Kou responded with his same answer, this time while fiddling with a lock of her hair.

"I'm just surprised they haven't kicked you out." Himeko said while looking away, the tinest pink on her cheeks while slapping Kou's hand away.

"That's because they haven't found us yet. Ne, is this making you aroused?~" As if reading her thoughts, Kou whispered the last part into her neck, letting his cold breath graze his neck, and then sliding his tongue against a patch of skin.

Himeko jolted at the sudden action, and kneed Kou in the thigh.

Or rather his groin (or crotch whatever you prefer).

Kou's face was lamented with obvious pain, and Himeko saw that he was holding his groin.

Himeko slowly backed away, wanting to get away before Kou recovered. Although this idol seemed sunshine and rainbows, he could turn into a furious thunderstorm in a millisecond, his true face. She pulled the blonde next to her, and breathed into her ear.

"Should we run now or a bit later?"

But before Yui could answer, a voice was heard and more presences. At the same time, Kou seemed to be recovered by the vicious attack.

"It seems like the trash got inside, I wonder how?" A voice sneered. Himeko and Yui turned to see Reiji and the Sakamakis giving glares at the idol.

Although, Shuu was the only one who looked like he could care less, leaning against the wall for support with his eyes shut, but Yui swore that she saw in the corner or her eye, Shuu lowering the volume. Or maybe he increased it.

"Mhmm, Im just here to take back what was originally ours." Kou flamboyantly said in he's usual no worry voice.

"Chichinashi?" Ayato grumbled, looking away while folding his arms against his chest.

"Nope~ Not M-Neko-Chan~" Kou corrected Ayato by grabbing Himeko roughly by the shoulder.

"Whaa-!" Himeko's shriek stopped short when a small, but sharp blade was held against her throat.