Relief? Or Bite?

I just need to find Ruki, or maybe Azusa.... Or just about anyone... These Sakamaki's are killing me... Literally.

Earlier I bumped into Kanato, just my luck, and the brat ordered me to get him a "drink" cause he's thirsty.

-flashback-

'Bump'

Oww...

"Look Teddy, that clumsy mortal girl can't even see where she's going." Kanato said to his stuffed animal while giggling.

'Uh, Excuse-Moi?? I just woke up on the floor in the music room all alone, I'm also suffering from blood loss!!!'

"Nee, I'm thirsty, go get me something to drink."

"Hell n-" I stopped, maybe I could get on this shota's good side...

"Sure, whateves.."

~~~~~~~~~

"Here's some water." I say while thrusting the plastic cup at him and managing a bored look.

But on the inside I was kind of scared of what he's going to do.

"I wanted something sweet!!!" Kanato yelled at me as if I did something wrong and flung the cap out of my hand and made water spill all over the floor.

'Oh, ho. So mature.'

"Tsk. Now you got water on the floor. You should clean it up, since it was your fault."

I just stared at him in utter shock and disbelief.

MY FAULT???!

Suddenly I had trouble breathing.

Not wanting to reveal my blood power, and not wanting to get bitten or killed, I swiftly turned around and ran away.

-end of flashback-

Too lost in what happened earlier, I didn't notice that I bumped into someone again.

'Please, please not Kanato...'

"Himeko?"

My name?

I looked up to see a slightly surprised Ruki looking at me as if I was a ghost.

"Where were you? We were looking all over for you!" Ruki yelled at me frustrated like I was at fault.

"Where was I? I was freaking kidnapped by those Sakamakis and had my blood sucked too. And you were looking ALL over for me? Pff, as IF. So don't go yelling at me, like it's my fault!" I snapped.

Ruki looked amused and slightly taken back by my sudden outburst.

"You got bitten?" He said while raising a brow.

"Yea, but it just healed." I replied.

'Whoosh'

"Ruki! What are you doing?!" I exclaimed. Out of no where, he just pinned me on the wall with incredible strength that I couldn't even dream of matching.

"I'm feeling incredibly parched right now." Ruki whispered in my ear, making me shudder.

He then started to bury his face in the curve of my neck and started to sniff my skin.

After a couple of seconds, it just really uncomfortable, and I was about move out of his grasp when I felt a sharp, stinging pain in my neck.

"Ah!" OWW!

I felt my blood leave my bloodstream and Ruki kept taking more and more.

After what seemed like an infinity he pulled back. Leaving me breathless and red-cheeked.

"Wh-y...?" I could barely speak. Now if I got my blood sucked, it would take only a bit longer to heal...

After getting bit by Shuu and Ruki, my head felt extremely light and everything seemed to be spinning.

-------------

Ruki examined his bite mark, was it going to disappear?

It did, but he notice it healed slower than when Yuma bit her.

But after the mark disappeared, three new marks came out of no where.

They were more like scars, faded into the skin.

Ruki recognized one of the three as his own. On the left side of the neck, where he bit her, was a scar. It had his scent and claim too.

There was two others that he saw, that were identified as the Sakamakis. One on the right curve of the neck (Shuu) and one near the shoulder on the left (Ayato).

Himeko had lost so much blood that she didn't even notice Ruki leaning closer on her neck.

He slightly touched his mark, and a wave of blood lust and protection for Himeko surged from his fingers up to his mind.

Ruki then touched the two Sakamaki marks, but was instead greeted by a sharp, burning sensation on his skin, which immediately cleared the blood lust from his mind.

"What are...you..doing?" Himeko said, more aware of what was happening around her now, but still slightly breathless.

But before Ruki could answer, he felt several presences and heard a very cocky, arrogant voice.

-----------

A/N- Please excuse the spelling errors and mistakes. Sorry this took long, haven't been having the the ideal week.

I don't know if this is a problem with others, but whenever I put italics or bold in my story and save, the next time I check, there just...gone..

I'm a having a huge migraine, and I don't know what else to say, so byyeee.