Chapter 28 "Steven's Dream"

Near the end/middle of this chapter, there are spoilers for the fifth Steven bomb. It hasn't aired on TV yet, but it has on the internet. If you don't wish to get spoiled, please leave the chapter when you read the words, "Steven's Dream" or something relating to him talking about his dream. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

"Garnet I-" Pearl started, but was cut off by Garnet. "I don't wanna hear it! I know you kissed her! And I know you tried to hide it from me!" Garnet stepped RIGHT in front of Pearl's face. She then removed her visors, to reveal her three colorful eyes. You blushed at the sight of them. Garnet then began to make a fist with her hand, but you quickly reminded her of the last time they fought. "Garnet!" You said as she looked at you. "Don't" you had a very serious face and tone, that made her calm down. She then picked you up, and hugged you tightly. Garnet glanced at Pearl angrily. "She's MY y/n! And ONLY mine!" She then walked out with you still in her arms. "Where are we going Garnet?" You asked. Then she set you down on the hard wooden floor. She looked at you with worry in her colorful red, blue, and purple eyes. "Y/n." She said. "Did you...like it, when you kissed Pearl?"
"What?! No! She caught me off guard. And I most certainly did NOT enjoy it! Garnet, I'm not the kind of person that cheats on someone right after getting together." You smiled at her which made her do the same. "Okay, thank you y/n." You both shared a hug, and you gave her a kiss on the cheek. Garnet then summoned her visors again, and walked in with you holding her hand. Then she saw Pearl again. "Garnet, I'm sorry I-" she was cut off again by Garnet. "No need to apologize Pearl. Just don't do that again, or else you WILL be apologizing." And she said that in one of the calmest voices you have ever heard.

~~Time~Skip~O.o~~

You were sitting on the couch talking with Garnet and Steven. "So that's really how Ruby and Sapphire met?!" You said. Garnet nodded. "When she told me that story, it was for my birthday!" Steven added. "Speaking of which, when is your birthday y/n?" You didn't answer. "Y/n?" He asked again. "I-I don't want to talk about it." You stuttered. "It's fine y/n you can-" Garnet started, but you interrupted her. "No!" They both went silent. Garnet then noticed the small wet tears that were coming from your beautiful e/c eyes. She knelt down in front of you and wiped your tears. "Y/n, what's wrong?" she asked. You didn't answer her. "Y/n, how can I help you if you don't tell me what's wrong?" She put her hand on your cheek so you can look at her, and she smiled which made you do the same. You then wiped your tears, took a deep breath, and decided to tell her. "I hate my birthday." you choked out.

"Why do you say that?" Steven asked.

"Because my birthday is the day that m-my dad was k-killed...and I-I was kidnapped by g-gems." You started bursting into tears, and dug your head into your knees. Garnet and Steven gave a small gasp, and then gave you hugs. Garnet began rubbing circles into your back. "I'm so sorry y/n. I-I didn't know." She said. "It's okay." You put on a fake smile. "Just please don't mention it again."
"Okay, we won't." Steven replied.

The next day...

You and Steven were talking about what Steven saw in his dream. "Hmm...I think I've seen it before." You said. You then called Connie to come over. After a while of talking, the gems warped in and Steven began talking to them. He soon began arguing with Garnet. Steven then stormed out, and you followed him. You sat down on the stairs with him. "I don't get it y/n! Shouldn't they tell me the truth?!"
"Yes! Of course!" Garnet then showed up and started talking with Steven. "J-Just don't go. The both of you." She removed her visors. "For me." Seeing Garnet's eyes, you blushed because you thought they were just the most adorable things in the world. "I won't go." Steven said. Garnet sighed. "I know." Steven then left, and you followed him. Steven convinced his dad and Andy to take you both to Korea to search for the palanquin. The three of you checked the place out. You ate noodles, tried on clothes, and found a place where people were drawing Steven. Then, you arrived to where the place was. You three started walking, and hopped the fence. Then you found the palanquin, but it was different. You then heard a sobbing voice, and went to go see who it was. You saw a large blue lady, and a smaller one that looked like Pearl. Steven and Greg were talking as Steven was crying buckets of tears. Greg then stood up and started talking with the blue version of Pearl (Blue Pearl). She then took Greg to the large lady. They began talking, and then blue diamond ends up kid napping Greg. You and Steven both run out, Steven grabs your hand, and super jumps to the arm trying to chase it. When he felt like he couldn't go much further, he threw you to the arm, sending you flying towards it. You stretched your farthest. You could just barely feel the cold blue metal on your finger tips. But before you knew it, it blasted away. The force from the ship sent you flying backwards. The force was so strong that everything went black and you were knocked out cold.