Chapter 31 "Choose Me!"

Unfortunately, we are getting near the end of this book, so I'm asking all of my readers to comment whether I should make a sequel to it or not. If I don't, then I don't. If I do, then it may take some time for me to think of some plot, and transitions, and scenarios. So if I do make a sequel, please be patient for when it comes out. Thank You!!! ❤️😊

After the soldiers finished rubbing the defeat into Holly Blue Agate's face, she got fed up and put them in their places again. She noticed you, and got angry that you weren't with the others. She then grabbed you by the arm, which hurt you, and dragged you to the diamond's room. "I am truly sorry my diamond, but one of the defective quartz soldiers that I picked for you has wondered off, and I have come to bring her back." She said, bowing down to Blue and Yellow Diamond. You just looked at them, fearful of how big they are. Holly then hit you in the back, gesturing you to join the others. You looked at her with an annoyed face. "Ow!" You whispered as you rubbed your back. She then got fed up again, and smacked you right in the head, which made you jerk forward. You then decided to walk over and join the other quartzes while rubbing your head in pain.

When you got there, the soldiers were looking at you. They thought you looked weird because of your human colored skin, and so did the Diamonds. You tried you best to fit in so you said, "Uhm, I'm sorry my uh...my diamond?" Then you tried to make a diamond symbol on your chest with your hands. You then watched Holly Blue Agate leave the room while you were mumbling curse word insults under your breath. "Now Blue," Yellow Diamond spoke. "Choose one quartz soldier to go to Earth with you, and help you to retrieve humans." You tried your best to stand out the most so that Blue Diamond would pick you, and take you to Earth, so that you could be with Garnet again. "This plan is flawless..." you thought. "I hope."

Meanwhile on Earth...

"We successfully made it back!" Steven said jumping on his couch. "WooHoo!" Amethyst added while doing the same. "Yes, it was worth it to get back. They mean a lot to each other." Garnet spoke. "Speaking of which, where is y/n?" Pearl asked. Steven and Amethyst then looked at them wide eyed, then looked at each other. "You don't think.." Steven began.
"We..."
"Forgot...."
"Y/N!!!!" They both yelled in unison.
"What?! What's wrong?!" Garnet asked concerned. "Garnet!" Steven began. "Y/n, snuck on the Ruby ship with us and told me not to tell you, but we forgot her THERE!!!!" Steven and Amethyst were freaking out, and soon did Pearl and Garnet too. "Are you freaking kidding me?! Do you have any idea of how much trouble or pain she could be in right now?!"

Back with the Diamonds

Blue Diamond knelt down to look at the individual soldiers, with you being the last one. She began looking at their height, weight, strengths, and weapons. When she got to you, she picked you up and you were now standing on her hand. She softly touched your skin, and you blushed madly. "Hmm...soft skin," she spoke. Blue Diamond then told you to summon your weapon, and so you did. She looked at it. "Interesting." She said, and put it down. She continued touching you with her finger in different places, until she heard a giggle. "What was that?" She asked. "Oh! Um, nothing. Forgive me my Diamond..." you then showed the Diamond symbol on your chest with your hands again. Blue Diamond decided to touch you in that exact same spot, and you giggled again. She didn't know what it was, but she decided to do it over and over again. "Blue, what are you doing?"
"I-I don't know! But I'm really enjoying it!" You were now laughing until your stomach hurt with tears of laughter coming out of your eyes. Once she stopped, you got up still giggly. "Sorry, I'm ticklish!" You said.
"What is ticklish?" Blue Diamond asked with Yellow Diamond also interested. "It's this feeling you get, where you touch someone in a certain spot and it makes them laugh!" You smiled at her. "Can you give us an example?" She asked while putting you down. "Sure!" You then walked over to Blue Pearl, and began touching and poking her at her sides. She bursts out laughing and soon fell onto the floor. Once you thought enough was enough, you looked over at Yellow Pearl and gave her a devilish face. She became uneasy and began running away from you as you started running towards her.

Back at the temple...

"Oh my little y/n!" Garnet said. "I can't even imagine the kind of torture she's going through right now!"