Chapter 33 "The End Pt. 1"

You and the diamonds had finally landed on the beach. Blue and Yellow Diamond walked out in front of the arm ship. You were hiding behind Blue Diamond to see what would happen. You looked down, and saw Garnet, Anethyst, Pearl, and Steven on the beach waiting to fight.  Yellow Diamond saw them. "And who are you?"
"We are the Crystal Gems!" Steven yelled.
Both Diamonds looked at them surprised that they were still alive. "Where is Rose Quartz?!" She asked. They all paused and looked at each other. "She isn't here right now!!" Steven blurted. Yellow Diamond then put on an angry expression, then told  Blue Diamond to start collecting humans. Blue Diamond nodded and then walked over to Steven. She was about to pick him up, but Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl prevented it. She then got annoyed and called the soldiers. "Quartzes! Attack!"
Suddenly, an army of Yellow Diamond's quartzes came running out and fighting the gems.

As Amethyst poofed a soldier, one of them grabbed her from the back and began strangling her. Pearl saw this, and stabbed them in the back, poofing them. Amethyst then fell to the ground as Pearl ran up to her. "Are okay Amethyst?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."

Blue Diamond noticed that the Crystal Gems had beaten their Quartz soldiers, poofing them all. She then nudged you out of hiding. They all looked at you in shock, with Garnet tearing up a little bit. "Y/n!" They all yelled. "Y/n," Blue Diamond spoke as you looked at her. "Fight them." You looked back at them.

(^^It's basically this, but the reader being Lapis, and Blue Diamond being Jasper

(^^It's basically this, but the reader being Lapis, and Blue Diamond being Jasper.^^ :p)

You paused. Then you remembered your plan. You turned around and yelled, "NO!!"
"What?!" Blue and Yellow Diamond were in shock.
"I said No! I won't hurt them! And I won't let you take any humans!"
Garnet walked closer. "Y/n! What are you doing?!" She whispered. You looked at her and gave her a smirk. She looked into your eyes, and knew that you knew what you were doing, but she didn't like it. "I'm sorry y/n," Blue Diamond spoke, "But I am not leaving without at least one human."

You paused and looked at the gems. "Then take me!" You yelled. Garnet immediately jumped to you and held your hand in hers. "Y/n, I know what you're doing and I don't like it. Please just come with us. We'll find another way! We-we'll be fine! I-I'll-" you interrupted her in a kiss that lasted for a couple seconds. You loved the feeling of her lips until you finally pulled back. "Please..." she said. You paused and gave her a smile. "Please take care Garnet." Tears started streaming down her eyes. She then jumped back to the beach sand and hugged Pearl and Amethyst who were also crying. Blue Diamond became impatient. "I cannot take you! You are not human! You are a defective quartz soldier!"

"Oh yeah?! Then I'll prove it!"

"Very well then!"

You ran over to Pearl and took her spear from her hand. "Y/n! What are you doing?!" Pearl fearfully yelled. You didn't answer and ran back to Blue Diamond. She picked you up, and you showed her the spear. "Its sharp right?" You said and she nodded. You then took a deep breath, and began cutting your arm and slitting your wrist. It hurt you so much that tears began filling your eyes. You tried your best to hold in your cries and you did, but just barely.

As blood ran out of your arm, you showed it to Blue Diamond. You still tried to show a serious expression, but Blue Diamond could see the pain in your eyes. "See? If I were a gem, I would have retreated back into my gem! But I'm not. I'm human." You summoned your weapon and started batting yourself on your side and left leg until they bruised. You then fell on your knees. "I'm human!"
"You're more than human." Blue Diamond said. "You're some sort of hybrid!" Yellow Diamond picked you up and looked at your gem, then your cuts. "It's true!" She said in surprise. "Who is the being who made you?!" You then stuck out your g/p (gem placement) and said, "Her name, was y/g/n (your gem name)"

Everybody was in shock including Yellow and Blue Diamond. You, still bruised and bleeding, smirked and said, "Yeah, but she couldn't do it without the help of my father!"
"Who is your father?!" Yellow Diamond demanded.
"I'll never tell you!" You yelled getting angry. Yellow Diamond then handed you to Blue Diamond. "What can we do to make you tell us?!" She said holding you closer to her face. You quickly stood up and pointed at the Crystal Gems. "You can do whatever you want to make me talk, as long as you leave Earth and The Crystal Gems alone forever!" Blue Diamond stared at you and the Crystal Gems. She then looked back at you.

"Very well then." She nodded.

The diamonds began turning around until Garnet stopped them. "Y/n! Please!" You looked at her. "Don't do this!" She told you. You paused and smiled. "I love you Garnet." You then blew a kiss towards her. Garnet reached her arm out, pretending to catch the kiss. She then held her fist tightly in her chest with tears streaming down everyone's faces as they all saw Yellow and Blue Diamond walk away, with you in her hand.

Hey! So this is not over yet! There is still one more chapter to go! It's almost the end and I hope you will like how it turns out! :) I also hid another spelling mistake. It's where I spell Amethyst wrong. First three people get a special secret surprise. I won't say what it is, but it's not the best or worst thing to get. :3