Chapter 19 ~ Toys and Games

Thankyou soooooo very much to RainaStupavsky17 for the AMAZING banner! She truely is a talented person and I just LOVE the banner so much! Gracias Chica!

LOVE. THE. COMMENTS!!!! They bring my day so much joy! Thanky'all sooooo much!!!

PLEASE

COMMENT

AND 

VOTE!!!!!!!

~KC Blares

  ***********************************************************************************************

 Chapter 19 ~ Toys and Games

  Damon’s P.O.V. 

            “You need to learn to keep your trap shut, Dan,” I snarled, shoving my beta up against the wall outside his door at the pack house. That was the first time I had seen him that day after he almost spilled the secret out to Luke.

            “I don’t know what you’re talking about, dude,” he replied indifferently, a grin twitching on his lips. I snarled at him, shoving him harder against the wall.

            “Should I help you remember?” I threatened, wrapping a hand around his neck as I pulled my fist back, growing more furious as his grin spread wider. 

            “You know, it’s starting to all come back to me,” he chuckled. “It’s going to come out sooner or later,” he taunted, his eyes flashing amber.

            “It won’t as long as I say it won’t,” I warned, my hand tightening around his neck slightly. Dan just rolled his eyes.

            “I don’t know about that, Damon. You may be the Alpha, but KC was born a Luna. I’m just eager to see how long you’ll last,” he laughed, obviously amused. I grunted, shoving him as I released him, storming away before I let my wolf take over. 

            “Oh, Damon, there you are,” I turned to see Ben hurrying down the hall towards me, his expression grave and sullen. “We found something, four miles out. Looks like they have a camp in the woods only about six miles from here. They had guards circling four miles away,” he informed, his voice low and secretive. “We’re holding a pack meeting in about ten minutes. Make sure you’re there. You, Dan, and other fighters will need to be training the younger ones.”

            “Sure, whatever,” I muttered, pushing past him and down the flights of stairs.