Alex Galchenyuk- shoe check (from my tumbler)

Drabble.
That's my ex-boyfriend/girlfriend." - "Well, kiss me so they see."

I was sitting with some of the Montreal Canadiens at a small bar about a block away from the rink. We were all talking, laughing and drinking. I had recently broken up with my boyfriend and wanted to forget about the whole situation.
Was I heart broken? No. Did it still bother me? A little bit. But, I had my best friend of 6 years, Alex Galchenyuk. We had met when he was with the Sarnia sting. I knew he would never intentionally hurt me. He was always there when I needed him.

Anyway, As I was finally starting to let loose my ex Jackson walked in. I couldn't help but stare at him. I guess Alex noticed.

"What are you looking at?" He asked me disengaging himself from the conversation he was in with the guys.

"That's my ex boyfriend" I reply. Alex then puts his hand on my shoulder and gives it a reassuring squeeze.

"He's walking over here." I say getting nervous all of a sudden.
"Well, kiss me so they see."
"What?!"
"If he thinks you moved on he will leave you alone."
I guess the alcohol and nervousness got the best of me because next thing I knew. I was grabbing Alex by his shirt and smashing my lips to his. He was surprised at first then started to kiss me back his hands going to my hips and pulling me to the edge of my stool.

I heard all the guys yelling things like 'get it chucky' and 'about damn time'

After a few minutes I had to pull away for air.
"I think he's gone now." I say looking around and removing my hands from his shirt.
"Maybe you should kiss me again just to make sure he gets the message." He says

"Why would I kiss you again?"
"Because last time you did it, you sure as hell weren't complaining. Plus, I don't know anyone that would be complaining if they got to kiss you" he says leaning in again.
"I could say the same to you sasha."

I start to lean in too. That is until I hear someone yell
"Shoe check!" It could only be the person I know that can ruin a mood that quick, Brendan Gallagher.

"Aw блядь" Alex yells as he checks his bright red high tops, them now having mustard on the top.

"Well, how about after your done singing for the whole bar and you finish cleaning you shoes. You come over for movie night."

'Come on Chucky!' And 'Hurry up!' Could be heard from around the table.
"Yeah, I'll see you soon babe." He says now getting up.
All and all best night out ever.

This is my first imagine so sorry if it sucks. Plus I'm writing this on my phone. Remember requests are open.