Mitchell Stephens- Cuddle?

For DeliriousLivesMatter hope you like it! Sorry if something is wrong I don't really know Stephens. Anyway, enjoy!

Nikky pov

I was sitting on my phone talking to one of my friends when my boyfriend of a year came into the apartment. I heard the door close and he was by my side before I knew it.

"Who ya textin'?" He asks putting his arm around me.

"My friend."

"Which friend?"

"Why do you ask so many questions?"

"Cause I want to. Do you want to go to dinner tonight or to see a movie?"

"I can't I have plans with my friends."

"Can't you just cancel tonight? I want to snuggle with you." He says putting his head on mine.

"I can't I promised I would be there." I said starting to get slightly frustrated. I feel bad but it has been a stressful week with school and sports and just everything is stressing me out.

"Babe?" Mitchel says leaning his head on my shoulder.

"What?" I ask slightly raising my voice.

"I love you, even if you are grumpy. Do you know what makes people less grumpy cuddling with their boyfriend." He says leaning back and opening his arms. I just stare at him.

"Wow, tough crowd." He says laying his head in my lap.

I roll my eyes at him. In response he grabs my hand and kisses the back.

"What's the matter Nikky? You seem stressed. Do you want to talk about it? Do you know what helps with stress? Cuddles" He asks sitting up again and opening his arms.

"What I want is to go out and let loose with my friends tonight. So that's what I'm going to do. And nothing is the matter just quite it." I say immediately feeling bad.

"Okay, I'm sorry Nikky. But will you please tell me what is bothering you?" He asks grabbing both my hands and looking into my eyes.

"Just need to let loose." I say

"How about we cuddle?" He asks.

"How about no" I reply getting up, of course that was short lived because he grabs my waist and pulls me onto his lap.

"You know I have never been good with no when it comes to cuddles and time with my girl." He says leaning his head on my shoulder from behind kissing my neck.

"You are relentless." I reply with a giggle.

"Yeah? But I have you so it must be working." He says kissing my cheek.

"I love you."

"Enough to cuddle with me?" He asks with a smile turning me so my left side was to his body.

"Of course you big goof." I reply.

"I'm glad your not grumpy anymore." He says laying down on the couch pulling me with him. My head resting on his chest as I start to doze off to the sound of his heartbeat.

"I love you babe." He says placing a kiss on my forehead wrapping his arm a little tighter around my waist.