AJ Greer-little pizza

"Nice game." I say to my boyfriend as I see the door the the pizza shop open.

"I could say the same to you." He says as he takes a seat across from me.

"Then why don't you?" I reply with a smile, grabbing his hand at the same time.

"Your hand is so little and cute." He coos grabbing my fingers and playing with them.

"What can I get you all to eat?" The waitress asks as she walks to the table.

"Two large pizzas one with bacon, ham and cheese and the other just cheese." AJ says before I can even process what she asked.

"Oh and ranch dressing please." He adds after he looks at me.

"Okay." The waitress says as she walks away.

"Maybe I should of gotten my little girlfriend a little pizza." He says teasingly .

"I'm still a better hockey player then you." I reply sticking my tongue out at him. Just then the waitress brings our food and ranch.

"You wanna put that to the test darling?" He asks with a smirk that was radiating arrogance while also taking a big bite of pizza

"You know I do. But I mean, I just average a goal and an assist a night, no big deal." I reply while dipping my pizza in ranch then taking a bite while keeping eye contact with him.

"That doesn't change the fact that I have longer strides and could easily out skate you, love." He replays making me roll my eyes and grab another piece of pizza.

"I'm still faster. Plus if you fall you got a lot longer to go buddy boy." I say as I thrown the crust of my pizza at him.

"Yeah, okay little one." He says throwing the crust back at me.

"Why do you always make fun of my height?"

"Because, you are so cute and strong for your height. It's amazing." He says with a smile.

"Yeah right." I say taking another bite of ranch covered while breaking eye contact with him.

"Babe, I make fun of your height in a loving way. I love how you fit against me. I love how when I hug you I can rest my chin on your head. How you have to be on your tip-toes to kiss me. How I can sit you on the counter and kiss you without bending down." He says getting in my side of the booth holding me close and kissing my forehead.

"Thanks AJ, you big giant you." I reply sarcastically, playfully nudging him.

"Love you shorty."

"Love you too, Giant."