Markus Nutivaara- Brother sister time (requested)

Requested by nutiknowenglish 
Hope you like it. Sorry it's so long.

Bri's POV
I was skating as fast as I could but so was the player behind me. I felt a pull on my  right ankle causing my foot twist and to slide back. I lost my balance. The next thing I knew my leg hit the bordes while my other was under me, the other player fell on top of me. I felt something in my knee snap. It hurt to move. I could feel it swelling.
The other player gets dragged off me by my teammates while the teams trainer ran as well as you can on ice toward me. Asking me about the pain and how it felt. She had a few of the girls on my team
help me up and off the ice toward the locker room.
Of course, it would be my luck that the game I get injured my brother is here with a few of his teammates. I think as I get set in the examination table by the girls.
"Okay Bri, I'm gonna take off your knee pad and gear on that leg. Okay?" She asks as she starts to undo my skates.
"Yeah-" I start to reply but I'm interrupted by the sound of foot steps and yelling in the hallway.
"BRI?!" I hear my brother yell in the hallway near the door.
"Yeah?" I answer quietly.
"Bri!? Where are you?"
"I'm in here mark."
"Are you decent?" He asks while standing behind the closed door.
I look down only seeing that all but my hockey pants have been removed from my right leg.
"Yeah" I say and the next thing I know Markus is by my side while his friends stand in the door way.
"Should I be worried?" He asks looking between myself, the trainer, and my knee.
I speak up before the trainer.
"Nah, I'll be fine as long as I have my big bro by my side." I say looking at him.
"I'm not sure yet. Her leg looks like a ligament has torn but I won't know till we get an MRI at the hospital, as well as run some other motion tests."
"Okay, I can take her." He says
"Okay, but she isn't allowed to put weight on it and I have to stabilize it first with an ace bandage."
She grabs the bandage and starts to put it on my knee making me wince and bite my lip in pain. Mark grabs my hand and I squeeze the life out of it.
"Are you okay? How bad is the pain?" He asks quickly, soon after the trainer finished bandaging me up.
"I'm fine. Now you and one of the your minions need to help me to the car." I say as he comes to stand next to me, pulling my arm over his shoulder as Cam Atkinson comes to my other side and does the same.
"I would just like to say. You Finnish people are reckless. And mean. I am in no way this Finnish dorks minion." He says as we walk to the car.
"Keep telling yourself that buddy. But no one can resist Finnish charm." I say batting my eyes jokingly at him.
Two hours later
"Okay, so you have to take your anti-inflammatory medicine every four hours and your pain meds every three. You also have to keep you knee iced for twenty minutes every hour. While also keeping it elevated." He says relaying all the information the doctor told him as he has been for the last two hours.
"I know, you have told me multiple times."
"I'm just trying to make sure neither of us forget."
"I know and I appreciate it. Can we watch a movie and have dinner?" I ask him trying to sit up a little while wincing. He rushes over and helps me sit up while putting another pillow under my leg.
"Yeah, what movie do you want to watch? And what do you want to eat?"
"Slap shot? And umm...Chinese?" I ask.
"Of course but first you need to take your meds and ice your knee." He says going to the kitchen to get the medicine, a bottle of water, and an ice pack.
"Here." He says handing me the bottle of water and medicine.
"This might hurt. But you need to ice it, okay?" He says his voice calm and somewhat thick of our shared accent.
"Okay." I say my accent thick from the pain in my leg. I quickly take the medicine and let him put the ice on my leg while wincing and trying not to make a noise.
"I'm so sorry." He says after putting the movie in and ordering the take out over the phone.
"Why are you sorry?" I ask as he sits next to me.
"Maybe if I had taught you more or skated with you more when we were younger then you would of been harder to knock down." He says looking down at his hands.
"You taught we very well. It's just that she was stronger and bigger then me. Plus, I was skating fast, I could of stutter stepped and gotten a worse injury." I say leaning my head on my slightly pouting brother.
"But, Cam is not allowed at my games anymore." I say jokingly.
"Why?" He asks looking down at me.
"Because every time he comes to a game I get hurt. Like last time I got a puck to the face. And the time before that I got hit in the ribs with the puck. And then there was the time I got-"
"Okay I get it Cam can't come to your games anymore." He says laughing.
"I love you little sis." He says hugging me to him.
"I love you too big bro." I say hugging him back as best I can with both of us on the couch.
"You know I'm not gonna leave till your off your crutches right?" He asks out of the blue.
"Kinda figured. But what about your job. You know playing in the NHL?"
"I will sit out of away games for a few weeks but play home ones and bring you to the rink and keep you in the trainers room so they can keep an eye on you."
"There is no point in arguing this is there?"
"Nope"