Jakob Chychrun- small

I was sitting on the couch with my boyfriend. Well, more like on my boyfriend of a few months, Jakob.

While he was sitting with his hands around my waist and his chin on my head.

You see I was about 5'2 ½. Yes I said and a half. I worked hard for that. Anyway, my boyfriend Jakob was a giant compared to me. We was about a foot taller then me at 6'2. So he always teased me about being small or what he calls "little". Which I'm not. He's just a giant.

"Your so little and cute." he says moving his head so he can whisper in my ear.

"No, your just really tall and big." I reply pouting and crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"awwww is my little girlfriend upset" he asks in a teasing tone.

"Is my super tall boyfriend being mean?" I ask in a similar tone.

"you are 5'2. Your little." He says as he turns me around on his lap, my feet no longer able to touch the ground.

"I'm 5'2 and ½. Thank you very much." I say getting off his lap and going to the kitchen only to hear his large figure following me.

"Baby?.......Baby girl?.......sweet cheeks?.........darling?.......my lovely and average height girlfriend?" He eventually says while rolling his eyes.

"Yes, my overly tall and handsome boyfriend?" I reply sweetly trying to sit on the counter.

"You are so cute babe. Here let me help." Jakob says picking me up by my waist and setting me on the counter like I weighed nothing. He then stepped between my legs getting his face close to mine. Him still having to lean down.

"What's up?"

"Just thinking about how pretty and little my beautiful girlfriend is." He says with a smile placing his hands on my waist.

"I'm not that small."

"really? Okay put your hand against mine." He says holding his hands up.

"okay so, maybe my hands are smaller then yours." I say as he holds our intertwined hands in the air and leaning his head against mine.

I get lost in his eyes. Next thing I know I am leaning closer and so is he. Then our lips finally touched in a soft and slow kiss.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that." He says after we break apart, keeping his forehead against mine.

"Probably about as long as I have." I say grabbing him by his collar of his t-shirt and kissing him again. This time though I put my arms around his neck pulling him down.

"Your really good at this for a girl who just had her first kiss." He says after pulling away and pecking my cheek.

"You know, I think I still need lessons." I reply with a wink.

"lucky for you I'm a great teacher." He says before connecting our lips again.

Man was this the best day with him so far. I'm so happy that there will be many more in the future.