William Nylander- party

"I love you." I said to my boyfriend of two years

"I love you too, darling." He says looking down at me.

"Willy?" I ask my head laying in his lap.

"Yeah?" He asks

"Do you ever want to.....never mind." I say re-thinking what I was going to ask him.

"Do I ever want to what?" He asks running his hand through my hair.

"It doesn't matter." I reply, now feeling a little dumb and shy.

"If it bothers you obviously it does." He says lightly rubbing my cheek.

"What do you see happening in the future?" I ask not meeting his eyes.

"I see myself playing hockey.
Maybe a Stanley Cup or two. A little family. Marrying you." He says turning my head so I meet his eyes while he also leans down to give me a kiss.

"No, not the answer I want to hear. Your actual plans." I say after kissing him back.

"Marry me." He says after a couple moments of silence.
"What do you mean?"

"Just what I told you. I want to start a family with you. I want to marry you. I want to be able to come home to you. I want to be able to say 'this is my wife' when I introduce you to people. I want to have kids with you. I want to grow old with you. I want to promise to be with you in sickness and in health. Through good times and bad." He says grabbing my hand and bringing it to his lips, kissing the back lightly.

Of. Course by now I had tears in my eyes.

"Will you marry me?" He asks looking into my eyes and moving my so I am sitting up on his lap facing him.

"Yes." I reply lightly kissing him.
"Thank god." He mumbles into the kiss.

"Darling?" He asks breaking the kiss after a few seconds.

"Yes?" I ask running my hand through his hair.

"How many kids do you want?" He asks.

"3, two boys and a girl." I say.
"What about you?" I ask shortly after.

"5, three boys and two girls." He says shyly.

"If you want that many then I guess we better get started." I reply with a smirk.

Let's just say we through ourselves an engagement party.