John Harrington- Jacket

For SloveniaReader95 I'm so sorry if anything is inaccurate! I am really unfamiliar with the 1980s team. Anyway here it is. Enjoy!
-------/-------/-------/-------/----/
I was walking outside with my fiancé John because we were talking about baby names, since we were getting married soon. We both agreed we wanted to have a family with a son and a daughter.

I had taken his jacket earlier when it got really cold. So I just had it draped across my shoulders.
"Take my jacket." I said to John as he shivered.
"What? No! I'm supposed to give you my jacket" he protests.
"Well, you don't have one now do you?" I joke.
Next thing I know my arms are cold.
"Babe, we can share my jacket." He says grabbing me by the waist and and putting my back to his front wrapping his jacket covered arms around me.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"You know we could always just go inside right?" I say with a giggle pointing toward the door which was less than a five feet away.

"Yeah but then I wouldn't get to do this now would I?" He asks placing a soft kiss on my neck then my cheek.

"Who knows?" I reply trying to break out of his hold, only for him to hold me tighter.

"Where do you think your going darling?" He asks, his breath hitting my ear while his child rested on my shoulder.

"Inside?"

"Now why would you do that?" He asks turning me around in his arms. I in turn put my arms around his warm waist.

"So we can snuggle on the couch?" I ask with hopeful eyes placing a kiss on his chin.

"Okay, but can we snuggle in bed?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Okay, but only snuggling." I say kissing his chin again.

"Fine." He says kissing my forehead and leading me inside the warm house.

We then cuddled for the rest of the night. Taking about the future till we fell asleep.
----------/---------/----------/-------/
I'm so sorry it's so short. Hope you like it though. I tried to make it cute.