Prologue

Your POV:

Yes, I'm an Army. I don't really have a bias but I'd definitely want to date one of them. I mean they're all so talented and good looking. I've never had a crush this bad on someone... I'm in way too deep.

I had my earphones on and BTS was on full blast while I walked to school.
I was 19 and in my last year of highschool. It didn't really help much that Jungkook was my junior there. I'd blush the entire day.

Praise the Lord that he isn't in my class. I'd have bled to death from excessive nosebleeds...

No, I wasn't a sasaeng. Hell, I'd never even been to a concert but my life revolved around BTS. Everything I said, everything I did.

"Y/N~~," Yoona slapped my shoulder.
"Ya! That hurt!," I flinched.
"Shh! Keep it down! You're way too loud. Agh, take the earphones out, dumbass," she pulled them out.
"What is it?," I paused the song and directed my attention towards her.
"BTS is having a fansign in Hongdae this weekend," she wriggled her eyebrows.

Oh man holy shit!

"SERIOUSLY?! I WANNA GO!!!," I didn't even care I was screaming. Mental facepalm.
She giggled. "Yeah and I'm going. Should I get an autograph for you?"

My face fell. That's right. I couldn't go. I had work and I didn't have time. My mom usually had the night shifts at the hospital and my dongsaeng was home alone. Moreover, I had a part time job. It paid shit but some money is better than no money, right?

"Yeah... get Taehyung's," I said.
She raised an eyebrow. "Not Kookie?"
"No, why? I mean I'll be glad if you got everyone's but it'd be hard for you to get 2 from each," I scratched the back of my neck.
"I meant I thought you'd want Kookie's since we go to the same school.. you know, so he knows us better," she had a twinkle in her eyes.
I scoffed. "Yeah, no thanks. He's younger than me. I can't date him," I said.
Like I can date any other member.

It wasn't like I didn't like him. I did, but if I'd had to choose who to date, I wouldn't pick him. Don't get me wrong, he's hot af and had me feel things I didn't  wanna feel but I saw myself with someone either my age or older.

To be honest, it was probably my way of making things easy on my poor heart. 7 guys to stan is a lot of work. So I relieved my heart of worrying about Jungkook dating.

Badum thump.

The thought of BTS dating had my heart fall to the pit of Satan's asshole. God..

"Ya.. Y/N! Why do you zone out? I'm talking to you!," Yoona seemed pissed.
"Ah sorry..."
"Anyway, Taehyung, right?," she asked.
"Yeah. Taehyung."

Jungkook walked past us towards his class. The mention of Taehyung's name had him look my way and my eyes got so wide I thought my eyeballs would pop out. My face felt hot and I looked at my feet. Yoona was squealing like a monkey beside me.

I couldn't look at him as he walked off. Some confidence, y/n...
"He looked at us, y/n! He looked our way!!," Yoona grabbed my arm. I snapped out of my daydream.
"So it wasn't just me.. he did look at us," I mumbled.
"OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T DREAM IT!," Yoona was jumping up and down and before I knew it, so was I.

I was so busy fangirling I didn't realize Jungkook smile our way when he saw us jumping like crazy.

I felt my heart break every time I remembered Yoona would be attending the fansign and I wouldn't. I sighed and took my phone out, and went on BTS amino (an app for ARMY). I smiled when I saw a message from Ji-hye unnie.

Ji-hye:
Annyeong~ what is my dongsaeng doing?

Me:
I'm at school.. T.T
Unnie Yoona is going to the fan sign in Hongdae and I can't T.T

Ji-hye:
Why?

Me:
Because... life unnie. Life. But you're lucky. You work for them >.> send me more pictures, k? 🤑

Ji-hye:
Ya~ it's confidential. You didn't tell anyone, right? 😒

Me:
Of course unnie! Even Yoona doesn't know.. Don't you trust me? 💔

Ji-hye:
I do. Which is why I'm offering a job at BigHit. Would you like to be my assistant? It's getting hectic with the fansigns and promotional period. So I asked if I could get an assistant.

Me:
WHAT? Are you serious? No way... and you thought of me? Omo unnie... it's so lit!

Ji-hye:
Haha I knew you'd appreciate it. But let me warn you, you gotta watch yourself in front of them. No crazy fan shit, k?

Me:
Of course unnie... 😂 you know I can't even look them in the eye right? Even today I went frigid when Jungkook looked at me 😂😂

Ji-hye:
That's so you 😂
Oh and the confidentiality agreement... you know the drill.

Me:
Yeah, unnie. Have I let you down yet?

Ji-hye:
No. Which is why I personally asked for you. Let's meet up at the company after school to discuss it further.

Me:
But unnie... I have the part time job...

Ji-hye:
Just meet me. This job pays way better than your shitty one. Plus, it's good on the eyes 😉
I'll wait. Bye~

I swallowed a scream and looked at Yoona. She was busy doodling.
Oh I wanna tell someone about my good fortune...

I shook the thought away.
No. You're lucky and let's keep it that way. Besides she'll meet em at the fansign. She's pretty lucky herself.

"Are you happy?," Yoona raised an eyebrow.
Shit.
"What?"
"You have a hanger in your mouth. You've been smiling the whole time," she looked at me.
My smile dropped.
"Oh.. well... it's because... you agreed to bring me an autograph!," I made up.
Praise the Lord.

                  🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

So I was going to work for BTS, huh. Looks like my prayers have been answered.
I looked around and ran to the rooftop. Then I screamed my lungs out.
I'm going to be working for my husbands.. OMG OMG OMG WHO'S THE LUCKIEST BITCH ALIVE? IT'S ME, BITCHES, ME!
All the waiting has paid off. All those times I envied Yoona and other fans meeting BTS whereas I never even got to watch them live..

I coughed because I tore my throat apart with all the screaming and ran downstairs.
Wouldn't miss meeting unnie for the world.

I was so in my own world that I didn't notice Jungkook sitting in the shade and staring at the crazy girl who screamed for no reason at all and ran off.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

A/N: okay idk if I should carry on with this... but I just had to write this cuz international army feels 😂 and the never ending pain in my heart 😭

Vote and comment.

Yes I know there's 2 other ongoing fanfics but I like to give myself a hard time. Fml.

Adios!