18

Your POV:

"So you intend to walk me home?," I raised an eyebrow.
He chuckled and winked at me, walking straight ahead so he didn't notice the blush on my cheeks.

We reached the parking lot where the black van stood. I looked at Jungkook, confused. "You're... going to kidnap me?"

He laughed. "Dumb ducky, I'm having our driver drop you off. Of course, I'm coming too. Wanna see ducky's nest," he said and got in.

I just stood there and watched him with slits for eyes, which only made him laugh harder.

We were in the back of the van when Jungkook suddenly asked, "Why the floor, though?"

I rolled my eyes in an attempt to hide my embarrassment. But when he kept on looking at me imploring, I sighed, "I'd rather not say."

"Some other day, then," he chuckled. He's in a good mood.

"You should wear your hair down more often," he tugged at my bun.
"To work?," I raised both eyebrows. Did he forget the disaster I had with my bangs the other day? "I don't think I'd focus on your hair if mine kept distracting me," I replied trying not to scoff.

"In school. You look pretty in your uniform, y/n."

And I felt hot again, dammit hormones!

I looked at my hands in my lap because there was just no way I was calming down for Jeon Jungkook just called me pretty!

"See, you're blushing. That's so cute," he was laughing again.
I pouted. "So you were joking?"
"Don't pout, ducky," he grabbed my pouted lips with his fingers. "And no. I wasn't joking."

I don't know why, but I went quack in his hand. "Quack, quack," and I pouted even harder. So much, my lips practically brushed his palm.

And we both burst out laughing.

I realized I had started to really enjoy his company. I wondered if the feeling was mutual, though.

The car came to a halt and I looked out the blackened window to see we'd reached my house. Already?

Jungkook got off first and I followed him out.

"That was fast," he said and I smiled. "Pretty house."
"Yeah.. pretty," I scoffed, trying to keep the bitterness from my voice. And then quickly said, "see you tomorrow!"
"Get inside now, uri (my) ducky," he said and my heart skipped a beat.

How does he do that every time?

"Cute!," he exclaimed with humor when I blushed again.

I turned to walk away, when someone popped out in front of my house.

"Y/n," he said and this time my heart skipped a beat for a whole other reason.

Sunbae.

My eyes went wide as I turned my head around at the speed of light to see if Jungkook was standing behind me.

He stood frozen and was looking at sunbae with the same shocked expression that I was.

But sunbae, he looked the most shocked as he kept glaring at Jungkook.

So I stood between two very pretty statues, praying I wasn't really there.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Mwahahahah cliffhanger 😂😂
I know this update is short but ugh too busy and this was a very important part so it needed the "oomf" factor 😂

You can hate me now lol.

But can you guess what happens next?

Btw can someone please name that Jimin ff for me? 😂 I can't find the perf name and y'all know the premise. So help your author out pleaseu~~ *cringy aegyo*