33

Your POV:

"I had.. a good time..," I said shyly as I realized it was time to leave. As shy as I was, my inner pervert wanted to touch his thighs a little more.

Jungkook inhaled loudly and traced a finger along the curve of my neck so suddenly that I shivered. "You would have to cover that up," he said, taking me by surprise.

"W-what?"

And in answer, he traced his finger back up again and I gulped. Still not understanding, he grabbed my arm and led me to the dressing rooms.

Looking at my neck, I gasped. There was a big purplish bruise at the crook of my neck... was it a tumor? Was I dying? But I haven't even married Jungkook... wait, what?

My thoughts were interrupted by his laughter. I looked at him, baffled.

"What are you thinking, ducky?," he spoke, trying to hide his amusement, but failing.
"I-is.. it serious..? Will I live?," I asked but thrn gasped and said, "is it contagious?"

Jungkook laughed so hard that he started to slap his thighs and tears pooled his eyes.

Maybe it is contagious and affected him already...

Finally, when he was done, he answered, "Yes, you'll live. And I don't know if it's contagious," he said, moving closer to me and I took a step back, not wanting him to get it.

"I can get it... from you... if you give it to me," he spoke huskily in my ear and I frowned.

"What are you even-," but I was interrupted.
"It's a hickey, ducky. I sucked on your neck, remember?," he looked into my eyes and I started heating up.

The flashbacks of his lips and my feels and everything played in front of my eyes.

"Oh."

He laughed again. "Oh, indeed," and ruffled my hair. Then he carefully placed my hair across my shoulder, covering the mark he left.

"You're so innocent," he looked at me with those gooey bunny eyes and I literally fekt myself melt.

"You mean, stupid," I pouted a little.

"I mean," he pecked my puckered lips, causing me to open my eyes wide enough for my eyeballs to fall out, "innocent. And mine."

I started heating up from my toes towards my head and the light feeling started taking over me.

"Don't faint, or you'll need to worry about more than just one hickey," he warned and I shrieked a little and jumped back.

I nodded feverishly, unable to speak.

This boy will be the death of me with his ever lasting teasing...

"That's my ducky. Let's walk you home," he smirked and grabbed my hand. "Let's go."

Walking hand in hand, all I was scared of was getting caught and couldn't even concentrate on the fact Jeon Jungkook was dropping me off after our date.

"What are you so nervous about, ducky? The hickey?," Jungkook spoke suddenly. "It will heal, sweetie," he chuckled.
And when he laughed harder, I realized my flush was apparent even in the dim moonlight.

"I... um.. well, maybe you should wear a face mask, just in case?," I spoke my mind for the first time in my life.

Silence.

Walking.

"You don't want to be seen with me?"
"OH MY GOD!! I DID NOT MEAN THAT!! I JUST MEANT THAT IF PAPARAZZI SAW YOU HERE-," I cried out in my defense but was interrupted when he pulled me in his arms.

"It's so nice that you worry about me, but please be yourself and enjoy my company," he said softly and I breathed in his scent and nodded.

"It is me if I worry too much, though," I pouted against his chest.

He chuckled, "true that. But please loosen up. Nothing is going to happen, trust me."

And every cell in my body believed his words. I put my trust in him and lightly nuzzled in his muscular chest, finally appreciating the good stuff.

We stood in the middle of the deserted street, hugging for God knows how long.

"Did you just kiss my chest?," Jungkook gasped and I mentally slapped myself for not controlling my perverted ass.

"N-no.. my lips j-just g-grazed your ch-chest while I was h-hugging you..," I lied.

"Yeah and your lips have thorns because I'm bleeding now," he raised an eyebrow after eyeing the front of his shirt.

Well, shit.

I quickly covered my nose with the back of my sleeve and Jungkook, amused, said, "You can't even lie, ducky. Your body knows the truth... and so do I. "

All the humor was gone from his eyes and I gulped hard. Was I in trouble?

My instinct told me to run for it....

....and I did.

He ran after me, laughing, again. And I laughed at the absurdity of the situation and stopped until he caught up to me.

Oh. My house was this close?

He held my hand again and studied it for a moment, trying to catch his breath; a ghost of smile still etched on his face.

I studied his face as he studied my hand, myself heaving.

"Y/n," he started. It felt like a long time he hadn't addressed me by my name. I liked when he called me ducky. Wait, what?

"I'm so glad you came into my life. I don't think I've laughed, smiled and enjoyed as much in my life as I have today, with you."

And then there was silence - except out ragged breaths - as we looked into each other's eyes.

I was aware of the heat in my face but I dared not look away. I don't know why.

And then he put his hand on the side of my face, caressing my cheek with his thumb. He leaned in close to my lips, and my heavy breaths dropped to zero. Legit.

"I guess, I told you to kiss me here," his thumb moved across my cheek to my lower lip, "the next time."

My lip trembled as I looked into his eyes, so close to mine.

(Okay I'm dying. #saveauthornim2k18)

Understanding dawned on me and I moved my chin up to meet his lips...

....and then I tasted heaven.

A/n: I wanna have that date 😭 y'all lucky 😂

Vote, share and commenteu~ ❤