8

Your POV:

It was quiet at BigHit Entertainment as BTS were off to perform at the Music Bank and I was busy rearranging the piles of clothes they left behind.

Geez they're messy.

Suddenly my thoughts wandered off to the sign Jungkook promised me and never gave me. I sighed because I knew he wouldn't ever give it to me now. I mean let's face it, I've practically made sure he thinks I don't care about his sign. Why does everything turn out the exact opposite of how I want it to? Wasn't I the luckiest bitch alive? Agh!

Hold on. BTS is live right now....

I pulled my laptop out and revved it up. Since it had been a while that I was an employee there, I knew the password to the internet.

Isn't it the first thing you asked anywhere you went?

*BULTAEOREUNE~~ Fire ay yo ay yo~~~*

Ah, they look so hot T.T

A part of me felt proud that it was I who dressed them up. But that was no excuse to not get worked up. After watching it over and over again, I finally pulled my homework out.

Jimin in black hair is so damn hot like I can't even.. and Taehyung with fire for hair.. ah y/n focus on the damn equations! Jungkook's thighs.. nuuu..

I finally put earphones in, trying to block out my thoughts as I focused on the equation at hand.

Even though I was good at studying, but if I had to choose my least favorite subject, it had to be math.

"Butterfly~~ like a butterfly~

Machi butterfly, bu-butterfly cheoreom~"

I sang as I twerked, because I got the answer right.

Yes, twerk to butterfly because that's just me.

I jumped when someone tapped my shoulder. My notebook fell down as I turned. Fml. Jungkook. At this point I should just stop getting jump scares, shouldn't I? It's ALWAYS him to catch me doing weird shit...

And then I felt like disappearing because it meant he heard my ugly voice.... and saw the twerk.

I pulled the earphones out quickly and bowed 90° as I lamely said, "I was.. just doing.. homework."

He smirked as he said, "I could see that. You were so into doing your "homework" that you didn't even notice me."

I felt my cheeks burn up as I went to pack my stuff up.

"You've got a great voice, noona."
What? Whatwhatwhat.

"Er.. thanks..?"

"But that dancing...," he smiled mischieviously, showing his bunny teeth.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I was torn between fangirling at his bunny smile and digging my own grave but eventually...

... I ran away.

"I have it recorded."
Shit. What the-
I turned around abruptly. "What?," I asked even though I knew exactly what he meant.
He pointed to the cellphone in his hand. He just got back from Music bank as he was still dressed in the costume I was just drooling over. Did he see me fangirl my ass off too? Of course he did. Isn't this life?

"Please...," I didn't know what I pleading for.
His smile widened as he kept the phone in his pocket and said, "I'm just kidding, noona. Are you done?," he pointed towards the books in my hand.
I shook my head.

Like I could study with him around.

"Hey y/n," Rapmon said as he plopped on the couch.
Great, they're all here. Don't they ever rest?
"Hi," I smiled sheepishly.
"Oh? You're studying?," Jhope said, taking the books from my hands. "And math at that," he laughed.
"Do you have a test?," Jimin asked.
I was so flustered, I just nodded.
"Is she a smart kid, Jungkook?," Taehyung asked.

"She's the smartest at school. She just got 1st position... again," he replied and I lowered my head to hide my shyness.
"Whoa.. y/n, I'm so proud of you!," Jin said and I smiled.

"Jungkook, why don't you just learn English from her then? Since you can't take Rapmon seriously," Suga taunted Jungkook and everybody burst out laughing.
Jungkook looked at me and I stopped laughing. Shit. I forgot my place.

"Then, maybe you should get dancing lessons from y/n," he sassed back. Wait, why is he sassing out on me? Wait wait wait! Did he just-
I shot my head up to him. He was smirking.
I pleaded with my eyes but that just made him smile wider. I could legit see all his teeth. His cute bunny teeth...

"What's going on between you two?," Rapmon said, noticing the little exchange between Jungkook and I.
"Oh, you didn't know y/n is very talented," he smiled and pulled his phone out.
"That's noona to you, though," Jin tsk-ed.
Eomma Jin, really.. so cute.
"Jungkook-ssi.. hajima..saeyo.. (don't do it)," I choked but they were already huddled around Jungkook and then...
.
.
.
My ugly ass voice blasted.

Oh my God. Oh my God. What did I do to deserve this? I was just a good girl... doing her homework. Jungkook, why...

I knew very well what followed after the ugly singing..
.
.
.
But that never came because everything became dark and I stopped hearing voices...

The last I heard was, "She's really good... but I think we found a female Jin hyung..."

Total darkness.