30

Your POV:

....
Do I fangirl that he asked me out first, or drown in embarrassment that he heard me talk to Yoona...?

Probably fangirl.

"Will you stop grinning like a fool and answer?," Jungkook laughed out loud and poked my cheek. "You've been flashing all your teeth for some 15 minutes now."

Oh. I hadn't realized that until he pointed it out.... my cheeks hurt.

I felt a horde of fangirling boiling up in my chest, threatening to rip through my throat.

JUNG-FUCKING-KOOK JUST ASKED ME OUT!! HE DID! HE SAID HE LIKES ME!! IS THIS REAL? IS THIS A DREAM? AM I DREAMING? ONE WAY TO FIGURE OUT!

I pinched my arm so hard I saw stars. Okay, this is real.

I was pulled back into reality when Jungkook's arm snaked around the small of my back and drew me close to his body. "You could have asked me to show you it's real," he whispered in my ear and I went, "eeeeeeeeek," which earned me a snort and a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, I believe you have something to say to your sunbae, don't you?," he said, raising an eyebrow.

Oh. That.

My spirits fell when I thought of that. What was I supposed to tell him? Was I even dating Jungkook?

"Am.. I supposed to tell him I'm..seeing... you?," I asked, fumbling with my shirt. (Yeah never giving it back to Jimin)

"Hmm.. I wouldn't want my girlfriend to lead him on, so yeah, tell him that," he raised his eyebrow again.

"AM I seeing you....?," I just couldn't believe Jeon Jungkook would like me for real. Maybe it was a practical joke to test my reaction..?

He sighed and looked at me, defeated. "Honestly, I'd kiss you right now to tell you it wasn't a prank but we need to go out and greet the members and get you home. If you haven't noticed," he smirked and carried on, "You're in my room... and in my arms."

And then I came back to my senses when I shuddered in his close proximity.

Realization hitting me and finally appreciating his body heat, I jumped back to give him some space. But I couldn't, as his grip tightened.

My hands on his upper arms for support (my legs had turned to jell-o), I was distracted by his muscles.

"Look at me, y/n," he said huskily.
I slowly tore my gaze from his biceps and looked up at him through my bangs. The heat in my face increased by a thousand times. 1 degree more and it would melt off.

"You do like me, right?," he asked, searching my eyes. My heart skipped a beat when I heard hesitation and fear in his voice.

He was afraid I didn't like him... instead of it being the other way round... JEON JUNGKOOK WAS AFRAID IT WAS ONE SIDED! AND FROM HIS SIDE!

I felt such a warm feeling in my heart when I realized that... that was... sweet.

It was the moment. I had to answer him.

"I'm scared," he said, before I could answer. "Scared, that you don't see me as a man. Scared, that you'll tell me you can't date me for I'm younger," he said in a somber tone and let go of me.

Suddenly being cut off from his body made me ache at the loss and I started to reach out and say it...

...he looked at me...

...and the door opened.

"What were you guys doing?"
"We're sorry, we couldn't wait."
"Is y/n up?"
"Is y/n okay?"

BTS were in the room and bombarding us with questions as we stood there awkwardly.

"What happened, you guys?," Jin said, looking worried.
"Well... she fainted, as usual," Jungkook said quietly.
And thank Goodness no one asked why, because it was a normal thing for me. I blushed.

I looked at Jungkook and he looked at me from the corner of his eye.

"So you're spending the night here?," Taehyung chirped and I gasped. Everybody laughed when my face practically melted and pooled at my feet.

"You guys.. okay? You both look weird," RM said, eyeing us and I realized that even Jungkook was blushing at Taehyung's remark.

Oh my.

"Y-yeah. I'll drop y/n off. It's getting late," Jungkook quickly changed the topic and I nodded furiously to get out of there.

"Yeah, you should. It is getting pretty late," RM mused and seemed to have let go of suspicion.
"We'll see you at work, y/n," Jimin said and gave me his heart melting eye smile. I blushed and nodded.

"Oh God, you guys aren't sending her off to war! Jeez, let her go now," Suga rolled his eyes and stalked off. We all chuckled.

Bidding our goodbyes and me memorizing every detail of their dorm for my fantasies, we set out for my house.

Jungkook walked beside me in the car park. There was a weight hanging at the back of my mind. He was avoiding my gaze and I mustered my courage and grabbed his hand, bringing him to an abrupt halt.

"I...," I began, and looked at my feet. "I l-l-like you... despite.. your.. a-age. N-no matter how h-hard I try, I c-cant not see y-you as a m-man...," I said, still holding his hand.

For a moment there was no movement. The a sharp intake of breath as he pulled me and I rammed into his chest.

Still hugging me, he spoke softly, "you have no idea what your words did to me. I actually feel like Jeon Cena."

And I laughed a muffled laughter against his chest.

I looked up at him, a ghost of smile on his face. "C-can I still...?," I started to ask, be your fan and fangirl every time you treat me nicely? Like, about now?

"Still?," he asked.
I contemplated asking him that.
"Ask away, ducky. I won't bite.... hard."
I blushed and hid my face in his shirt. How does he say stuff like that with a straight face?

"Can I still be your... fan?," I mumbled against his chest.
He pulled my face up by my chin and smiled down at me.
"As long as I'm NOT your bias," he laughed and kissed my forehead.

A/n: okay I'm sorry I'm late but my uni started and med school is the shit 😧

But ily all 😭 68k reads 💕💕
Vote, share and comment, ducklings ❤